2022 All Australian Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong AA team, they get sucked off by the AFL.
Tom Hawkins captain LOL

Gee Stengle was another great rookie pick by us. Shame we couldn't retain him.

He wouldn't have made it with us, think he needed a couple of team changes and reality checks to turn his off field behaviour around.

One of the few GEelong players I actually enjoy watching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong = the AFL version of cricket’s NSW. Before they hand Geelong debutantes their Geelong jumper they are first given their All Australian jumper.

Lynch has dead set taken the highest average contested marks since 2010 bar Cloke in 2011, and kicked the highest average goals in the comp, and I think second highest for goals + goal assists not even allowing for the 3 times he was subbed off, one in the first term v Suns, and he misses out. That is bizarre.

No way Stengle has been better than Papley and Charlie Cameron 80% had a better season that him as well. Stewart did one of the filthiest acts seen in years but still gets in, and Sicily has been at least as good in any event.

Just laughable.

Last edited:
Geelong = the AFl version of cricket’s NSW. Before they hand Geelong debutantes their Geelong jumper they are first given their All Australian jumper.

Lynch has dead set taken the highest average contested marks since 2010 bar Cloke in 2011, and kicked the highest average goals in the comp, and I think second highest for goals + goal assists not even allowing for the 3 times he was subbed off, one in the first term v Suns, and he misses out. That is bizarre.

No way Stengle has been better than Papley and Carlie Cameron 80% had a better season that him as well. Stewart did one of the filthiest acts seen in years but still gets in, and Sicily has been at least as good in any event.

Just laughable.
Cripps made a farce of the AFL and he’s vc lmfao

Remove this Banner Ad

Back