Rumour 2022 Draft Rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Consider posting your hypothetical Pick swaps, or opinions on what's fair, in the linked thread instead! That way, you can discuss in the proper space and this thread can remain more on topic

rumour (n)​

1. information, often a mixture of truth and untruth, passed around verbally
  2. gossip or hearsay

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyson was average at best - a good inside mid is a massive stretch and Jason Castaga was a vital premiership player.

Kelly is an AA, 2 time B&F winner, captain and has a top 3 in the MVP.

C: Kelly Petrraca Langdon. Its a fair centre line. So yeah - that got that wrong - its not a howler but a mistake.

Kelly is the most overrated player in the comp, no thanks.

Tyson was a bust after an ok start, but Salem was a very important player in our premiership. He's also a great clubman and team player, and the exact opposite of the arrogant Kelly who excels in picking up cheap possessions. There's a reason why GWS has a s**t culture

If you think it was a "howler of a mistake", good for you. But as a Melbourne fan I'm very, very comfortable with the outcome.

Tyson was a bust after an ok start, but Salem was a very important player in our premiership. He's also a great clubman and team player, and the exact opposite of the arrogant Kelly who excels in picking up cheap possessions. There's a reason why GWS has a s**t culture

If you think it was a "howler of a mistake", good for you. But as a Melbourne fan I'm very, very comfortable with the outcome.
Salem is the master at picking up cheap possessions.

Biggest seagull in the league.

Biggest seagull in the league.

iu

Err, what?

Melbourne is a s**t hole. Don't get me wrong, I actually really like Melbourne, having grown up in Tassie and making many trips there, as well as living on the Peninsula from 205-2018 however I must address a number of glossed-over issues that the locals conveniently forget when comparing Melbourne to other Australian capital cities:

The amount of filthy, homeless crack addicts that infest Melbourne, plus the beggars(who are better dressed than me) asking for money every 5 minutes, as well as the skyrocketing rent and property prices, terrible weather, ridiculously spread out nightlife and finally (and this is the deal-breaker right here) inability to freely fondle a stripper's breasts, definitively lower the livability of the city, in my humble opinion.
wow!
you are really old :cool:

Gee you mustn’t rate Langdon. Kelly beats him in all areas - including contested possessions. Salam will never be voted in the best 3 players in the comp - wouldn’t get the top 3 in his own club.

Don’t disagree that Kelly is overrated for his output but the only thing arrogant is your post. Kelly is one of the least arrogant people you would meet.

Kelly is a diligent trainer, he works very hard and is a great example to the young players with his training professionalism and standards.

GWS may not have won a flag but has generally performed quite well. The unwillingness of some of the players to accept more accountable roles has been problematic, but the overall culture of the club is very positive.

I think you put the situation re the players more down to their personal expectations. It’s the same way that high draft picks like to dictate where they go whereas lower picks are just happy to get selected anywhere. George Wardlaw said as much in an interview last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feels a bit risky as aren't there rumours Phillipou is extremely arrogant and not super likeable?
After hearing his interview, he said he like MJ Koby he wants to be the main man

So Davey will want to go to a club that told him they would draft him but then they turned their back on him? Seems legit.
Almost as legit as a club bidding on Davey in the top 5 and expecting the bid to be matched.

What are you asking from Saints for the pick slide? F1? I can't see them doing it anyway.
Apparently, it's Carlton who is keen on coming in earlier but we will see i think it's all smoke and mirrors from the club

The rumour came out a while ago, but that was when it seemed there was a possibility of Sheezel being available. It seems like the Horne-Francis mega trade put it to bed
So just lazy journalism, as per usual i can't see us doing that

Tsatas isn't worth 2 1sts

Well, it has probably been discussed, but I can't see how a trade gets done.
Sticking to rumors I think journalists are just trying to get a story

Remove this Banner Ad

Back