Opinion 2022 Fantasy Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for the brains trust...
Who's the better option from a scoring and value perspective?
Laird or Touk?
Laird, less midfield competition ....both Crows and GC have great backend fixtures, coming up

Hi Folks, sorry about this but I'm stumped in an an epic League matchup with a fierce rival. We won't finish more than about 20 apart and so much in bragging rights on the line.

We both have the same situation of needing to go with Massimo or Wehr as D6. I can't pick and cannot lose to this campaigner :) . Any suggestions and reasoning to help me out?

Hi Folks, sorry about this but I'm stumped in an an epic League matchup with a fierce rival. We won't finish more than about 20 apart and so much in bragging rights on the line.

We both have the same situation of needing to go with Massimo or Wehr as D6. I can't pick and cannot lose to this campaigner :) . Any suggestions and reasoning to help me out?
Who is your D8? Can you loop them?

Loop first if you can.
If not, I'd lean towards Mass as with Kelly out he should get a little more ball this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back