Position 2022 Fantasy Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looped Martin with Hollands, expecting an early debut.

bored waiting GIF
Wow mine isn't that grim. I cashed out $13k of the $18k I made on Skinner bringing in Turdin.

Make It Rain Money GIF

Wow mine isn't that grim. I cashed out $13k of the $18k I made on Skinner bringing in Turdin.

Make It Rain Money GIF
I brought in Joh Sinn for his 36 and $2k rise that week over Skinner...never to be seen again (except every week on my bench). At least he's been a decent VC looper for me.

DREAD-LOCKED AND LOADED

West Coast’s No.1 mid-season rookie draft pick Jai Culley has wasted no time settling in, winning the first clearance of a short match simulation workout.

The 19-year-old Dandenong Stingrays product, who wore strapping on his right shoulder, also showed off a neat left boot.

Culley will make his WAFL debut against Claremont on Saturday and is not expected to have to wait too long for senior opportunities this season.

Listed at 193cm and 87kg, the exciting youngster still looks to have some filling out to do and should be even better placed next season after getting an AFL pre-season under his belt.

DREAD-LOCKED AND LOADED

West Coast’s No.1 mid-season rookie draft pick Jai Culley has wasted no time settling in, winning the first clearance of a short match simulation workout.

The 19-year-old Dandenong Stingrays product, who wore strapping on his right shoulder, also showed off a neat left boot.

Culley will make his WAFL debut against Claremont on Saturday and is not expected to have to wait too long for senior opportunities this season.

Listed at 193cm and 87kg, the exciting youngster still looks to have some filling out to do and should be even better placed next season after getting an AFL pre-season under his belt.

He was only playing against West Coast.

THREE goals in enemy territory was the cherry on the top of an “absolutely sick” SANFL debut against Central District for mid-season draftee Brynn Teakle.

The 23-year-old, donning the number 54 prison bar guernsey, made Elizabeth Oval his own with three goals, 13 touches and seven marks in an impressive first appearance for the club.

After his first taste of victory in a Port Adelaide jumper, Teakle is eager for more.

“It was absolutely sick…it's good to get a win with the boys, it was a close game for most of it, but we kicked away in the end,” he said.

THREE goals in enemy territory was the cherry on the top of an “absolutely sick” SANFL debut against Central District for mid-season draftee Brynn Teakle.

The 23-year-old, donning the number 54 prison bar guernsey, made Elizabeth Oval his own with three goals, 13 touches and seven marks in an impressive first appearance for the club.

After his first taste of victory in a Port Adelaide jumper, Teakle is eager for more.

“It was absolutely sick…it's good to get a win with the boys, it was a close game for most of it, but we kicked away in the end,” he said.

Much more likely to get a crack if he can play forward too. Every chance they bring him in next week over Hayes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back