Trades 2022 Fantasy Trades - Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooo look at Zevon with his 29 greens.

I feel you though. Cripps my only premo to play before Skinner so need that McInnes red. Although Bray can cover me
So are you forced into VCing Cripps then? Or are you rolling the dice on somebody else and hoping Reef is a proper red dot on Sunday?

So are you forced into VCing Cripps then? Or are you rolling the dice on somebody else and hoping Reef is a proper red dot on Sunday?
I haven’t made my mind up but better hurry the * up. Thinking Neale into Bray but should have a look at Pies emergencies. Anyone know who flew over?

Edit: 4 similar potatoes on the emergency list. ☹️

I haven’t made my mind up but better hurry the duck up. Thinking Neale into Bray but should have a look at Pies emergencies. Anyone know who flew over?
Don’t know who flew over, but Henry, Poulter, Reef and Ruscoe are the emergencies.

Somebody with a better footy brain than me can work out who’ll be med sub out of that lot… I’m just an uneducated Sydney footy supporter who doesn’t even know what a mark is. Is Plugger playing tonight?

I haven’t made my mind up but better hurry the duck up. Thinking Neale into Bray but should have a look at Pies emergencies. Anyone know who flew over?

Edit: 4 similar potatoes on the emergency list. ☹️
Be nice to know if Crispies is good to go......

Don’t know who flew over, but Henry, Poulter, Reef and Ruscoe are the emergencies.

Somebody with a better footy brain than me can work out who’ll be med sub out of that lot… I’m just an uneducated Sydney footy supporter who doesn’t even know what a mark is. Is Plugger playing tonight?
All medium sized spuds how do you distinguish them?

Be nice to know if Crispies is good to go......
Trained today if that helps

All medium sized spuds how do you distinguish them?
Lol get out of my head, this is exactly what I thought 😂 Swap “spuds” for “campaigners” and it’s word for word.

Put the E on McCartin tonight against a Carlton side with hardly any talls so he can roam free intercepting?

Or put it on Cleary tomorrow against the Suns on Mars (there’s got to be an astronomy joke in there somewhere surely)?

A good E score and suddenly I could consider holding Whitfield for a week

Put the E on McCartin tonight against a Carlton side with hardly any talls so he can roam free intercepting?

Or put it on Cleary tomorrow against the Suns on Mars (there’s got to be an astronomy joke in there somewhere surely)?

I’ve got the campaigner forward. If he goes 60+ might bench that big lump Cameron that somehow crept into my team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cleary got more upside i think

cleary got more upside i think
Yeah you’re probably right. Could have gone 80+ last week if he hadn’t died in the last term. I just hate that ground he’s playing on, weird stuff happens there, but the forecast for tomorrow is sunny and light winds so maybe I’ll just go with him

I’ve got the campaigner forward. If he goes 60+ might bench that big lump Cameron that somehow crept into my team
Well la dee da… look at Tigs with his red dot in the forward line that lets him loop :mad:

Have decided to join the Budarick train. Traded out Ward for him. Good D6 cover on field as I have to move Daicos to M7 or else I would have to field McComb, so worth a shot.
All Aboard Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back