Fixture 2022 Fixture

Who will we get double ups against?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

From easiest draw to toughest draw

Finish 13th 2022, win the flag 2023 with a soft draw like Melbourne 2021 and blues 2022 (Who won't win the flag)

Last edited:

Yep. No point scraping into finals on the back of an easy draw just to get bundled out straight away. When we get bundled out straight away I want to feel like we at least earned it.
I agree.

I feel like we'll have a season like 2018 where we were a decent team playing a good brand of football, but with a very difficult fixture. We finished 12-10 and didn't make finals.
That year, we played 3 of the top 4 teams twice, Port who were sitting 4th after 16 rounds before collapsing and Fremantle who were not a bottom 4 side.

Next year is looking similar and I'm honestly excited for that. At least we know that if we make finals, then we're a good chance of winning one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which game does Harry Jones ton up? Could be as early as Norf round 20
I don't want to pressure the bloke but I hope the rest him against the Giants so he gets it in front of a home crowd.

Seeing what's happening overseas, in the NBL and A league, the scares in the Ashes and some of the AFLW positives, this season is shaping as potentially the most disrupted out of the Covid era. The AFL must be shitting themselves a little

Seeing what's happening overseas, in the NBL and A league, the scares in the Ashes and some of the AFLW positives, this season is shaping as potentially the most disrupted out of the Covid era. The AFL must be shitting themselves a little
I reckon by the time the season starts we'll actually be living with covid. Not the half on half off we are now.

It’s also spoiling competitiveness of a lot of games. Even if you’re living with it, players that test positive can’t play as we’re seeing in US and Europe. There’s been games with teams missing a fair few players and getting smashed. Will be a bigger issue here with percentage impacted. Lot of fans are going to be pissed off with players missing

Europe thought they were living with it, now nations are back flipping and locking down again.

I have no idea how it all pans out but Gil would surely be nervous
We've proven multiple times throughout this mess we aren't Europe.

I wouldn't be looking overseas for any guidance on lockdowns.

It’s also spoiling competitiveness of a lot of games. Even if you’re living with it, players that test positive can’t play as we’re seeing in US and Europe. There’s been games with teams missing a fair few players and getting smashed. Will be a bigger issue here with percentage impacted. Lot of fans are going to be pissed off with players missing

Reading that the collective health departments are considering releasing people on day 5 if they have Covid and no symptoms, and not needing to lockdown if you are boosted and exposed to Covid. These would both shorten the disruption.

Back