Player Sponsorship 2022 Hawthorn FC Player Sponsorship now with added payment details - PAY NOW!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi All,

I've contacted the HFC and based on poll results asked to continue with Connor Downie and add sponsorship of Fionn O'Hara.

The bank account details are below. A number of you have already paid but we are around $400 short. If you haven't paid or have decided you want to join in, the details are below:

ING Bank
BSB: 923-100
Account: 30845657
Name: BigFooty Hawks

If you wish to pay by Paypal, please DM me and I'll give you the details. I have received two payments already.

I'll acknowledge all the receipts in the coming days
thanks Mess

Downie and O'Hara, am happy with that

Good Afternoon.

I will do the receipt numbers over the Easter break. Once Chief gives me some back end privileges I'll apply the badges, which have been made. Got the names right too.....

We are paid up for Connor and Finn.

We have two events coming up:

Player Sponsorship Evening is Wednesday May 4th with venue details TBA. I'll organise a draw from the members in advance.

We also have at least one spot (perhaps two) for the matchday players Guard of Honour. This is scheduled for the Round 12 home game vs Collingwood. HFC will confirm when the fixture has been confirmed.

Hey Mess
Have you got enough funds? Let me know and I will put in additional if required.

ACTion we're all good and paid up. Welcome to make a further contribution but it is going towards 2023 now.

Last edited:
Afternoon All,

I'll get the badges done tonight, presuming Chief has fixed my access issue.

I've added receipts for all contributors and ticket numbers to raffle off the sponsorship goodies. I'll use a trusted third party not involved in the sponsorship to give me numbers using a random number generator. Those first draw will have right of first refusal for the sponsorship evening, guard of honour, etc.

The signed jumpers have always been a separate item, so for those who go to the sponsorship evening we ask you to take custody of the jumpers but we have always treated them as a separate prize. I will cover the cost of postage for you.

Anyway, enjoy the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The RSVP came out for the Sponsors Night which is this Wednesday May 4th.

Event: 2022 Player Sponsor Night​
Date: Wednesday 4 May 2022​
Venue: Mulgrave Country Club - Wheelers Hill VIC 3150​
Function Time: Group 1 - 5pm-6:30pm / Group 2 - 6:45pm-8:15pm​
Dress Code: Smart casual (bring a jacket)​

In years past we have had difficulty pinning people down to attend this function, and perhaps particularly so given the time and especially if we are in Group 1, which clashes with work and in my case a school event for my eldest.

I'll run a draw but we may look for volunteers.

Hi Everyone,

The sponsorship event originally scheduled for this evening was cancelled due to inclement weather.

The Guard of Honour is up for grabs for two people attending the Hawthorn v Collingwood this weekend.

The club notified me this morning unfortunately.

I’ll notify those with first right of refusal but the club has promised another opportunity.

People,

An email late this week from the club; they are offering two Medallion Club tickets to next weeks game against Adelaide at Marvel.

For sponsorship contributors, first two to PM me, get a ticket each.

People,

An email late this week from the club; they are offering two Medallion Club tickets to next weeks game against Adelaide at Marvel.

For sponsorship contributors, first two to PM me, get a ticket each.
Is it still available

The Player Sponsorship Evening has been rescheduled.

Event: 2022 Player Sponsor Night​
Date: Tuesday 2 August 2022​
Venue: MCG Ryder Room​
Function Time: Gates open at 6pm​
Dress Code: Smart casual (bring a jacket)​

I might have missed this, but have these badges been provided yet?
Twice.

They keep falling off.

Club event has been rescheduled to the 18th.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back