Player Sponsorship 2023 Player Sponsorship - Expression of Interest

Remove this Banner Ad

Good Evening All,

I’m very late to player sponsorship this year; work and life getting in the way I’m afraid.

2022 wasn‘t a great experience but I’m hoping the 2023 experience is improved.

If you’re interested in participating in 2023, please post in the thread.

PS. The club belatedly sent me the O’Hara 2022 guernsey so it can be available to someone this year.

In for two units...

I must have missed it, why was 2022 not great?

Possibly because we decided to sponsor Downie, who was delisted, and O'Hara, who is an age away from playing an AFL game lol

I missed this thread so it's great to see the BigFooty player sponsorship is available in 2023. I spoke to Clinton Young on Friday after signing up to sponsor Jack O'Sullivan. Sorry TheFourPillars and others, I'm now officially Jack's number one supporter. For anyone who might be interested in sponsoring a player individually or sharing with a friend, the players who are without a sponsor on Friday were:
Sam Frost, Max Lynch, Fionn O'Hara, Josh Morris, James Blanck, Max Ramsden and Seamus Mitchell.

The cost of Bronze Sponsorship which this year is available for all listed and rookie players is $995 and the entitlements are:
Two invitations to the player sponsor function and a digital photo with your player
Signed 2023 Hawthorn guernsey with your player
Two invitations to a junior clinic at Bunjil Bagora
Recognition on the Hawthorn Player Profile
Recognition in Hawthorn's yearbook
Receive 10% discount off all HFC corporate hospitality across 2023 season
Two Box Hill Hawks Memberships
Two invitations to a Box Hill Hawks President's Club Function

Please note the Player Sponsor Night is at Bunjil Bagora (Waverley Park) on Tuesday 28 March 2023, starting at 6:00pm. It's always an enjoyable and rewarding event joining your player for an inner sanctum evening. This year the player will give you behind the scenes access to their training facilities, followed by light refreshments afterwards.

EDIT: The cost is $995. Clinton is happy for anyone to contact him directly on his email: clintony@hawthornfc.com.au

Last edited:
I missed this thread so it's great to see the BigFooty player sponsorship is available in 2023. I spoke to Clinton Young on Friday after signing up to sponsor Jack O'Sullivan. Sorry TheFourPillars and others, I'm now officially Jack's number one supporter. For anyone who might be interested in sponsoring a player individually or sharing with a friend, the players who are without a sponsor on Friday were:
Sam Frost, Max Lynch, Fionn O'Hara, Josh Morris, James Blanck, Max Ramsden and Seamus Mitchell.

The cost of Bronze Sponsorship which this year is available for all listed and rookie players is $995 and the entitlements are:
Two invitations to the player sponsor function and a digital photo with your player
Signed 2023 Hawthorn guernsey with your player
Two invitations to a junior clinic at Bunjil Bagora
Recognition on the Hawthorn Player Profile
Recognition in Hawthorn's yearbook
Receive 10% discount off all HFC corporate hospitality across 2023 season
Two Box Hill Hawks Memberships
Two invitations to a Box Hill Hawks President's Club Function

Please note the Player Sponsor Night is at Bunjil Bagora (Waverley Park) on Tuesday 28 March 2023, starting at 6:00pm. It's always an enjoyable and rewarding event joining your player for an inner sanctum evening. This year the player will give you behind the scenes access to their training facilities, followed by light refreshments afterwards.
Great stuff houdinihuddo

Last edited:
Not sure if I'm too late but would love to pitch in. Probably can only go 1 unit at this stage unfortunately but would love to be involved - has been a while for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back