Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated list position

1669782556976.png

And 2024 as it stands

1669783458008-png.1564958

Last edited:
We also traded out a 2021 pick to move up in 2020 to get him. Who did we miss out on with that pick?

Look I’m not going to hang them for getting an average pick wrong, but we did rate him enough to use 2 picks on him and we got it wrong. His shortcomings which didn’t see him get drafted previously are the same which saw him get delisted.

Port Adelaide used the pick (54) on Hugh Jackson

It's looking less and less likely that Phillipou will slide and be available anywhere that we might be able trade in to. Sounding (at least reading like according to the mock drafts) that he will go top 6-8.
Mock drafts are looking purely at onfield stuff. I think the hope is that Phillipou's offield stuff would have him slide a few places below his onfield value and we can trade in to grab him.

Twomey's mock draft a day or 2 out from the draft might be the one that gives a hint if that is realistic.

Mock drafts are looking purely at onfield stuff. I think the hope is that Phillipou's offield stuff would have him slide a few places below his onfield value and we can trade in to grab him.

Twomey's mock draft a day or 2 out from the draft might be the one that gives a hint if that is realistic.
He's the biggest wildcard in the draft for me. Could go anywhere from 5-15 and I wouldn't be surprised.

At this point I'm thinking it's smack bang in the middle.

We also traded out a 2021 pick to move up in 2020 to get him. Who did we miss out on with that pick?

Look I’m not going to hang them for getting an average pick wrong, but we did rate him enough to use 2 picks on him and we got it wrong. His shortcomings which didn’t see him get drafted previously are the same which saw him get delisted.

That 2021 pick ended up as pick 55, I doubt we would have used it.

anyone else notice matt crouch looking decidedly leaner?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows sign Blayne O’Loughlin for a year as a SANFL rookie. Maybe if he proves himself in the twos, he might get a senior or rookie spot in 2023.
I met his uncle Mick (Five SA state games) in the Coogee beergarden..top bloke (and player!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back