List Mgmt. 2022 List Management and trading thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We made a mistake not taking Durdin instead of Rowe. He is a clever quick footballer who is showing the type of form he showed in his bottom age year. Rowe wasn’t a bad pick but Durdin has more class and qualities we need

Just keep in mind that, although I agree with you in most parts here, Durdin does have a much better side around him, in terms of quality and supply

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Curnow kicked 6 on McCartin last night, maybe we shouldn’t be too harsh on old Billy. Needs more time in the SANFL to learn his craft.

Woeful help from the rest of the defensive unit, along with record inside 50’s from the Blues, doesn’t help!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
How much longer does he need? He was drafted in 2014.

The powaa would have tried Billy down back some time ago. Tbh if Nick's was in charge earlier I doubt Frampton would be on our list. The club would be scouring the league for decent tall defenders. Freo would be my first destination.
Nope never. Forward/Ruck only.

The powaa would have tried Billy down back some time ago. Tbh if Nick's was in charge earlier I doubt Frampton would be on our list. The club would be scouring the league for decent tall defenders. Freo would be my first destination.
We've been looking for another tall defender for awhile, it's just getting a good one isn't the easiest thing in the world. We've been trying hard to get Brennan Cox, he hasn't been super interested in leaving Freo.

We've been looking for another tall defender for awhile, it's just getting a good one isn't the easiest thing in the world. We've been trying hard to get Brennan Cox, he hasn't been super interested in leaving Freo.
McAdam for Cox with some pick swaps would be a good result. Griffin Logue looks like he won't be there in 2023.

Signed a new deal in the pre-season when he would've been ooc at the end of the year. Logue or Pearce prolly your best bets. Both ooc.

Pearce would be a risk. Only once has he played more than half the games in a season - he's been injured every other year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% agree ... we wont get a top 10 pick anymore though . Most likely would be a pick in the 15-20 range .

Who makes that bid ?? not too many teams IMO .
And all that's contingent on Laird being agreeable and a team paying him more than he's already on.....not happening with a 29 year old.

Perryman, Himmelberg, Thomas, JUH

vs

Gallucci, Doedee, Jones, Tilthorpe

The system is a joke

Would you be saying the system was a joke if we’d drafted Tim English, Josh Dunkley, Zak Butters and Logan McDonald with those 4 picks?

Our recruiters are the joke.

Not that we would have balls to do it, but I would be looking to put up Laird for trade.

If a top 8 contending team give us a top 10 pick I'd seriously consider it.

If you were absolutely convinced that Matt Crouch could return to his 2017 form is probably the only reason to do it. Adelaide does need to retain some experience if it wants to stop circling the rebuild drain as a Gold Coast lite.

That said, I certainly wouldn't trust anyone opinion who told me that Matt Crouch can rediscover that form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back