Resource 2022 Membership - 63,240 as at August 25th

Remove this Banner Ad

We're still in crippling debt, you know that right?

No matter how much we're and the AFL is fudging our membership numbers, we are still broke and those that you have named have had little no no effect on our bottom line.

The change to AO was the biggest uplift in income and that was signed off on before any of those s**t bags arrived.
I remember who are sponsors were (or weren’t) before The Koch, Thomas days……. they weren’t the likes of Renault,MG , OAK etc, etc…… and if you don’t think having a National presence like David Koch influences this, you are extremely naive……… But I guess you’ll be standing up at the next AGM with constructive ideas……. Or are you running for a place on the board ….. or are you just going to sit behind a keyboard , whinge and throw s**t.

Last edited:
I remember who are sponsors were (or weren’t) before The Koch, Thomas days……. they weren’t the likes of Renault,MG , OAK etc, etc…… and if you don’t think having a National presence like David Koch influences this, you are extremely naive……… But I guess you’ll be standing up at the next AGM with constructive ideas……. Or are you running for a place on the board ….. or are you just going to sit behind a keyboard , whinge and throw s**t.
Thomas and Koch had nothing to do with the move to Adelaide Oval. That was engineered by Demetriou, Haysman and Duncanson. Prior to the move we had all-time low crowds, lower memberships, no sponsors, crippling Footy Park stadium deal and a $5m debt. Koch, KT and Hinkley, ' our saviours', despite major uptick in sponsorships, memberships, attendances and a better stadium deal, have more than doubled our debt and delivered nought.
And yes, I will be at the AGM if we're allowed to attend.

Suck all of my utensil.

Imagine being so dumb to think the club will accept any criticism at an AGM where they control the narrative and dictate what is and isn't said .

That's if they grow a pair and allow an in-person one.

Absolute piss take of an administration.

Also, Adelaide Oval and the AFL had more effect on the sponsors than anything koch or ken ever did.

AO brought eyes to early matches there promoting companies to want to advertise on national TV.

I'm SO glad we had all this reliable Koch generated revenue now which has led to all the grand finals and flags, the clearing of our debt, the ability to replace lost assistants, sack coaches when they've shown they aren't up to it and push for member control of the club.

Right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love to oblige……. But I can’t seem to find a pair of tweezers 🤣😂

You'd probably miss anyway, considering how s**t your aim is.

Yeah, you’re right…… hard to hold a magnifying glass and tweezers at the same time.🤣😂🤣😂

Even with those two things you'd miss the mark by so much youd stab yourself in the eye with the tweezers.

Tell me you are 12 years old without telling me you are 12 years old.

Renewed today. Keeping my membership. Our club is bigger than any individual. I love my club and i'll say it and prove it by supporting Port Adelaide.
This club has given me so much. I'll give back. I'm Port Adelaide thick.

Renewed today. Keeping my membership. Our club is bigger than any individual. I love my club and i'll say it and prove it by supporting Port Adelaide.
Would've preferred an entire page of Fleetwood Mac than to hear that.

Yeah me too. I want to make sure I'm still there when changes come, and they will.

A friendly note to any member re-signing for next year, one sure to opt into receiving a membership card with a barcode on it as per "the old way" compared to last season's disaster of mobile ticketing for so many people. If you don't opt into it the default is to stick with mobile ticketing for 2023.

Mate, I will renew my membership for next year too. Love this club, and the knobs in control will not stifle that! But hell, that is not going to stop me from calling out the bleeding obvious ... Hinkley has failed, and needs to go, and Koch and the board have shown they are incapable of taking us to the next level.

All the gains that Port have achieved since 2012 have been achieved despite the bumbling idiots that control us!

The time for change is upon us!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back