MVP 2022 Nick "426" Smith Memorial Trophy Leader-Board | Oliver gets his long-awaited 2nd

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate to be picky, but who is Kyle Chandler FG :p

That vote by me was a massive piss take for a lovely tackle that got a West Coast player injured :tearsofjoy:

And thanks to you to Scythe94 for all your hard voting this year. You dont pick and chose when you vote like Les does, you show up each week. You have a special place in my heart. :love:

Can we organise an award for FG please Dory_77 , he really deserves something for this. Its truly amazing the coverage he puts into this despite not getting enough support from the board at times.

Can we organise an award for FG please Dory_77 , he really deserves something for this. Its truly amazing the coverage he puts into this despite not getting enough support from the board at times.
Do we still have the trident? Feels appropriate.

Do we still have the trident? Feels appropriate.

Seems they got rid of badges for some reason? Either way, surely he deserves a years platinum membership, "the best deal in town"

FootyGuy13 pm me your paypal, instead of gifting you a "best deal in town" membership ill send you the cost of one instead since big footy is too tight to reward you.

FootyGuy13 pm me your paypal, instead of gifting you a "best deal in town" membership ill send you the cost of one instead since big footy is too tight to reward you.
Hold up A11.

I’m sure I can use wiles or something to get a premium membership and a trident for FG13. We’ve had them in the past some I’m sure it will be okay

Hold up A11.

I’m sure I can use wiles or something to get a premium membership and a trident for FG13. We’ve had them in the past some I’m sure it will be okay

I should have asked you instead of lazy Dory_77

oh no. He's your moderating guy but I'm your real organise communities guy

angry guy GIF by South Park

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After working, travelling, upgrading and procrastinating, finally gonna get around to finishing this thread. In that time, there was something I wasn't expecting to be told. Being considered as someone who has done enough to get be a Trident Winner doesn't make sense to me, and neither does all the people talking about how much effort I've put into the 426. What I see myself doing is that I create the thread with 2 minutes left in the 4th (which is hard to do when I have to use MCG Wi-Fi), post it when the siren goes, then tally the votes after 3 days, then keep up with the overall tally after each week to find the next 426 winner. I reckon the most effort that goes into those weekly threads is making the gifs for the thread banner, which I make after finding Supermercado 's Goal of the Week and then finding the moment that made or broke the season for this thread.

These pics however did remind of me of all that time I spent finding every vote thread on the Melbourne board so that I had my own database. Without that kind of effort put in, I wouldn't be able to put in other efforts to do the rest of these. I appreciate that the efforts are being appreciated and I'm grateful that they now can be called "Award-Winning".

Anyway, enough with the self-congratulations, lists of things. Starting with...
Top 20 of (from left to right) the Highest Scoring Season, Biggest Take of Votes in 1 Game, Most Votes in a Season and Most Votes in 1 Game.
How do other seasons and other games look when compared to the past?
1665730428570.png

The Best Players against Every Club using the 3-2-1 System

Which Dees players are the Kent Kingsley for other teams?
1665730813349.png

The Best Players per every 100 Vote Threads
Which players could be called the best of their era?
1665731222647.png

Graph of Best Players per 100 Vote Threads
A timeline of who has been in the Top 2 of in any consecutive 100 games.
1665750632938.png

Best Young Player Footscray Under 22
Which past and present players have been considered are best Young Gun, according to the Dogs?
1665816666824.png

Best Young Player Sydney Under 23
Which past and present players have been considered are best Young Gun, according to the Swans?
(The Swans have 2 criteria for eligibility, the one on the right is the one they use but who can decide which is better)
1665817562995.png

Season Average of People who Voted
Every Thread tally for Voters.
1665817652352.png

Season Average of Players getting Votes in a Game
Every Thread tally for Players getting votes.
1665817848047.png

Alternate 2019
Now a special one. How much influence can 1 person have? I chose the lowest-scoring season I had voted in, and took all my votes out of the 2019 season. The result was finding out I had cost Jayden Hunt a Top 5 finish that year whilst having him as my avatar. What a twist!
1665820287407.png

Thank you to all that voted, that read any post, that read the entirety of a post and/or enjoyed what was being posted. Thank you to Proper Gander Dory_77 Wosh for modding the board, A11dAtP0w3R for rallying the troops in the last few rounds, Headless for being yourself and let's see what next year brings.​

Remove this Banner Ad

Back