Preview 2022 Rd 10 Carlton v Sydney Friday May 20 7:50PM AEST @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think I'd bring Dow in and drop Carroll. Rotate Cripps and maybe Kennedy forward. I don't think we'll lose, but if we do I don't want to be saying 'we were a bit short of run after a 5 day turn around and Cripps was still cooked after a day in the ruck and just couldn't get into it'. Cause that's all a bit foreseeable..

Yeah probably…

It could definitely be something but I’ve been burned by these “after the ad break we have some huge injury news“ (which turns out to be a player going for a scan for a pinkie injury), to now take this sort of stuff with a grain of salt. :p

I don't see it with him too.

Has he improved? Yes, but that's not really the point. That's a relative comparison not absolute!

Just think he's (too much of) a liability still and not even convinced he's overly quick....seems to get burnt off a fair bit....might have terrific endurance but....

Was he a champion junior 400m runner or the like?

But no doubt Voss and co see something - they're the pros!
One of the best kicks in our team

As a general ticketing question, is there anyway to know in advance which end the Carlton Cheer Squad will be seated for each home game? I had the option to get Level 1 seats behind the goal but didn't want to sit with the opposition cheer squad, so opted for something else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a general ticketing question, is there anyway to know in advance which end the Carlton Cheer Squad will be seated for each home game? I had the option to get Level 1 seats behind the goal but didn't want to sit with the opposition cheer squad, so opted for something else.
Carlton cheersquad at Latrobe St end at home games, always

Wouldn't worry too much...... Neither of the Sydney cheer squad members coming down will be too loud . :laughv1: ;) :p

Lockett end for home games (Aisle 25).

I like seeing it done for a game though, it shows he's sacrificing his game for the team.

Seeing your skipper do that sets a tone. Best player in the comp says alright lads I'll do a job this week, how can anyone else on the list second guess it if they're asked to do one. It's a culture move.

At the same time, I agree don't want to see it again. As a one off I'm happy with it, it worked and it set a positive example, but that's it now job done. Especially against Sydney, they'll have no answer on the inside for him.
Guarantee they'll send Hew.........no wait.......

Everyone writes odd cotters but I reckon he has improved dramatically. Makes most of his kicks. Competes incredibly well. Has one of the best tanks in the comp. Keep persisting. Could get a very serviceable long term cheap winger there.

How good is Newnes going too. Has dropped to half back two weeks in a row now. Mr Dependable.
Cotts just glides across the ground with ease, massive tank. Been impressed with his improvement.

Cotts just glides across the ground with ease, massive tank. Been impressed with his improvement.
reckon vossy likes them unbreakable......

Not like-for-like, but that's by design as we were too short (by necessity) against GWS.

That is how I see it.

Weiters - Buddy
Young - resting ruck
Kemp - McDonald
Plowman - Papley
Saad - Gulden
Newman - Heeney
Docherty doing his own thing

They have such a dangerous mix of talls and smalls. Parker, Florent, Warner also capable of rotating through.

Like most of our games I think the midfield battle will determine the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back