Preview 2023 Rd 11 Carlton vs Sydney Friday May 26 7:50PM @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team is in:-

IN:
Tom De Koning, Brodie Kemp
OUT: Ed Curnow, Jack Silvagni, Lewis Young

After starting last weekend as sub, George Hewett has been elevated to the starting 22.

Backs:Sam DochertyJacob WeiteringNic Newman
Half-backs:Brodie KempMitch McGovernAdam Saad
Centreline:Blake AcresPatrick CrippsOliver Hollands
Half-forwards:Matthew KennedyHarry McKayTom De Koning
Forwards:Corey DurdinCharlie CurnowJesse Motlop
Followers:Marc PittonetGeorge HewettSam Walsh
Interchange:Jordan BoydAdam CerraMatthew Cottrell
Matthew Owies
Emergencies:Ed CurnowLachie FogartyJack Silvagni
Lewis Young

Last edited:
I like how different grounds have different properties that teams need to adjust to (but all within reasonable parameters). Feels like a small antidote to the mass-produced cookie-cutter approach that seems to be permeating society more and more.
I met an English pro squash player who wouldn't ever play for fun and would only play on courts down to the cm the size of the international standard.

Was also a supreme germaphobe whod occasionally get stuck in public bathrooms too afraid to open the door to come out

I like how different grounds have different properties that teams need to adjust to (but all within reasonable parameters). Feels like a small antidote to the mass-produced cookie-cutter approach that seems to be permeating society more and more.
When I played juniors it felt like some of the ground had large slopes/ mounds, made it a bit more interesting to play on. Be funny to see that kind of thing on a professional ground

I met an English pro squash player who wouldn't ever play for fun and would only play on courts down to the cm the size of the international standard.

Was also a supreme germaphobe whod occasionally get stuck in public bathrooms too afraid to open the door to come out

I have never posted this before , but........ POTY?

I am speechless and am trying to imagine the conversation. :D

It is not easy trying to fill in this longest hour before the bounce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back