AFL 2023 - AFL Round 11 (Sir Doug Nicholls Round - part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm confused about TAB's SGM offer.

AFL 3+ Leg SGM, Specified legs fail, $50*

Available once per person on first eligible losing standalone SGM placed online on any AFL game played this round.

----------

Does this mean once per round or once per match?

once per match

I think its highly unlikely we see De Goey kicking 3+ Goals tomorrow. If you do , this bet may tickle your fancy.

Screen Shot 2023-05-27 at 9.08.06 pm.png

Thinking Daisy thinks Sidebottom has a big game tomorrow with it being his 300th game, so sense the teammates will look to go to him more and maybe likely to go to him for goal if they are up by a significant margin. (Same bet at Sportsbet pays $79 Boosted)

Zac Bailey paying $21 for 4+ using 1/2/4 on TAB SGM trick. Has kicked 4+ in 5/34 since start of last year. Has kicked 3 goals in each of his last two matches against the Crows.

Lincoln McCarthy paying $51 for same. Has only kicked 4+ in 2/35 since start of last year. But one of those was against the Crows.

I think Bailey has a much better chance, but McCarthy hard to pass up at those odds.

Use a SGM bet refund to improve the bet. Based on matches since start of last year, Bailey has about 40% chance of money back. McCarthy about 30%.

Holy crap, paying $26 and $71 straight up on SB.

+32.5 Units and the LONG SHOT LOUIE LOCK OF THE WEEK is now up 169.2 Units for the year.
Men, there’s something very important that needs to be said at this time and I am hopeful that I can deliver the message properly to you in a coherent fashion, given my advanced stage of intoxication and having just farewelled the floozy of the week from the Louie Loft.

Essentially, I wish to extend my gratitude to all the amazing Degens of this board for their support, not just this week, but throughout the season.

The energy of this board as a collective is unstoppable and we are all spiralling upwards together. Indeed, A victory for one is a victory for the many brothers here within, and as I now lay here with my svelte special genius body encased in the finest 1200 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, it is incumbent upon me to express my endless belief in every one of you and the surety of the glory to come for all of you that keep the faith, have courage in your convictions and believe always in the boys of the mighty big footy punting board.
We are all here together in the success bed(spiritually, not in a homo way), dreaming noble thoughts and tuning in to the dynamic mindset of success that is literally changing lives in the Degenerate community.

Goodnight and god bless you all.

Long Shot Louie

Any Port fans think Burton will stay forward today? My initial thought was he'd go back for Jonas but they've brought in Lachie Jones who has been playing down back in the SANFL. Could be a simple case of like for like changes of Evans > Rioli and Jonas > Jones from last weeks side, particularly with Dixon and Marshall still out. Not sure they'll need the three talls in what could potentially be wet conditions today but still decent odds around if he does.

$3.60 AGS Lads
$7/$23/$81 2/3/4 PB

U might be ok mate, Jeffrey been playing well down back in the VFL...A few on our board think he might play down back, with Powell moving to wing now Ellis has been dropped.

Interesting, looks like he's gone 23, 22 & 17 disposals in the VFL down there. Can get $6.50 for 15+ on 365

Good lads

Not a fancy bet or great odds but still like it. Bit like Whitfield stats multiplier yesterday - sometimes just going simple is best.

Some value in these mark/tackle bets on TAB. Bont was $1.50 for 6+ tackles yesterday, had reached that mark 8/10 this year (saw this but didn’t have time to get on). Sparrow and Harmes got well over 4 tackles at $1.80 and $2 odds.

One I like early is Dylan Williams 4+ marks $1.60 TAB.

Gone 5, 8, 4, 5 in his last 4 since being sub. Worked his way into the side. Burton shifted forward gives him more role. Should get there with 4 uncontested switch marks.

A few that may be good for multi legs

Sheezel 25+ $1.87 365, $1.71 SB
Bergman 15+ $1.69, 20+ $4.25 both SB, named on the wing
Wardlaw 15+ $1.49 20+ $3.25 25+ $11.50 all SB
Sidebottom 20+ $1.48 SB, 25+ $2.50 SB $2.55 365

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy Cameron

3rd game back, surely it’s time he got on the scoreboard

Scored 3 times last 2 games against NM

2,3 @ 6,26.50 SB
4 @ 65 365

Port Adelaide - Head to Head
Dan Houston - To Get 20 or More Disposals
Daniel Riol - To Get 20 or More Disposals
Jason Horne-Francis - To Get 15 or More Disposals
Liam Baker - To Get 15 or More Disposals
Tim Taranto - To Get 25 or More Disposals
Connor Rozee - To Get 25 or More Disposals
Sam Powell-Pepper - Any Time Goal Scorer
Jed McEntee - Any Time Goal Scorer
Junior Rioli - Any Time Goal Scorer
Dustin Martin - Any Time Goal Scorer
Samson Ryan - To Score 2 or More Goals

@88

@88

flame thrower fire GIF

And just hedging my bets a bit, as I see Shai Bolton conditions suiting the small forwards today.

Shai Bolton Most Goals
Port Adelaide Win
Under 24.5 Goals

Odds: $50

2 goals will probably see the 'dead heat' rule in play but 3 could very well win the Most goals today.

@88
Tailed

@88
TAILED THE KING

Taranto 30+ $2.15 great value B365

6/10 this year - and he wasn’t far off in any of the games he missed (27, 28, 28, 29). Port do restrict possession slightly but Taranto is a full pig at the trough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back