AFL 2023 - AFL Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brisbane are a different team at home. Pies coming off a game played in tough conditions off a short back up. Personally thought Brisbane should be fav
Stop this please. Pies have smashed Geel and Port who are flying and a half strength Tigers. Form is massively important as we can see from WB, GC, Hawks and Freo this week.

Let's see come Thursday
I wasn't being serious lol. I'm hoping Lions drift out to around +6.5. They are a different beast at night at the Gabba and I'm expecting a solid response ala when they came up against Melb.

Cameron and Howe out are big losses and their form lines while fantastic aren't as good as they might have appeared.

This is also their 4th big match in a row against quality opposition so might be due a bit of a tail off in intensity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

harrison petty played entire game forward for melb last week, looked close to clunking a few vs sydney. now up against west coast as 40 point faves without witherden and mcgovern.

365 2.33/8/29/200

(got him 10/41s for 2 and 3 so come in already)

harrison petty played entire game forward for melb last week, looked close to clunking a few vs sydney. now up against west coast as 40 point faves without witherden and mcgovern.

365 2.33/8/29/200

(got him 10/41s for 2 and 3 so come in already)
They won't let me put on more than $2 @200. Good ol' B365.

Think the Lions can bounce back this week. $2+ now available
The thing about being a mug punter is your able to pot the sides you despise
Calling a bloke a mug punter because he tips against the side you happen to support is the definition of mug punter. Especially when he’s tipping a side @$2+ who have won 35 from their last 38 home games against a side that is round 3 premiers after defeating teams with a combined 2 wins from 9 games this year and is coming off a tough game in the wet and without a frontline ruckman.
This attitude is indicative of the very bath water consumption that has lead to these ridiculous odds and why the LIONS H2H@$2.05 IS THE LONG SHOT LOUIE LOCK OF THE WEEK.

10 units

Calling a bloke a mug punter because he tips against the side you happen to support is the definition of mug punter. Especially when he’s tipping a side @$2+ who have won 35 from their last 38 home games against a side that is round 3 premiers after defeating teams with a combined 2 wins from 9 games this year and is coming off a tough game in the wet and without a frontline ruckman.
This attitude is indicative of the very bath water consumption that has lead to these ridiculous odds and why the LIONS H2H@$2.05 IS THE LONG SHOT LOUIE LOCK OF THE WEEK.

10 units
ORAZ is Back !!!

Season 2 Dancing GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

hey mate I won too? I think you seem to have forgot that

Didnt get as good as yours on the 2+ and 3+ (got much poorer odds at $15 and $35 checking my Activity Statements again) but maybe the reverse jinx worked? ;)

I changed my mind after being part of a certain AFL Discord Group (they know who they are)- who wooed me.

Last edited:

10 units
Oh wow Louie has doubled down! Hope you've stocked plenty of noodles for Good Friday

BowedUltimateAustraliankelpie-size_restricted.gif

hey mate I won too? I think you seem to have forgot that

Didnt get as good as yours on the 2+ and 3+ (got much poorer odds at $15 and $35 checking my Activity Statements again) but maybe the reverse jinx worked? ;)

I changed my mind after being part of a certain AFL Discord Group (they know who they are)- who wooed me.

i never forget my love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back