Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Where will the 1997 boys finish next year?

• 15th - 18th

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • 9th - 14th

Votes: 158 46.3%
  • 5th - 8th

Votes: 67 19.6%
  • 1st - 4th

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This is so pathetic.

Lobb had one made by Freo fans. He had a photo with after the Dogs smashed them.

Port threaten legal action. Says so much about them as a club.

The Hornet is clearly a very fragile soul

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it more than a little ironic that they're sooking about a beer that was made in order to take the p*ss out of a sook.

With all the record grand final losses, embarrassing finals exits, tarps and cringeworthy pregame songs, it's as if this club goes out of its way to humiliate itself.

So I assume they just need to get rid of the likeness of Jase and then they’re right to go again yeah?

I find it more than a little ironic that they're sooking about a beer that was made in order to take the p*ss out of a sook.

With all the record grand final losses, embarrassing finals exits, tarps and cringeworthy pregame songs, it's as if this club goes out of its way to humiliate itself.
They should double down with a special batch of Poorta dlelie Bitter (tears)

If you want the big boy money and you make the big boy decisions, you must of course expect the big boy consequences. Including a ...beer company taking the piss out of you?

Seriously. Are they genuinely doing the best thing for the kid by continually calling out every single thing or person that mentions him in the media or at footy grounds? I know referring to the Simpsons is a bit naff but that episode where the giant neon monsters are smashing the city to bits and Lisa sings "just don't look" must be a bit of a guiding sign here? Just don't respond to the two-bit brewery having a crack at him. Just don't bring light to the booing. Just let the kid play footy and support him behind closed doors

Whether you are planning to boo him or not, I don't think there is any argument at all that by bringing attention to it, you're ensuring those who hate being told what to do are going to the opposite of what you are telling them to do (i.e. please stop booing him? No **** you I am going to boo!)

Back