News 2023 Fantasy Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What on earth are the Saints training on... concrete?
There were queries that one AFL Club wasn't training on their normal ground & there were concerns re the hardness of the ground .....I can't recall whether it was the SAINTS or another club

Someone will update us

Dogs not training at written oval at the moment due to if that's what you might’ve been thinking WaynesWorld19 ?
Is it the Dogs temporary training ground then that was suspect .....IIRC the ground was being watered a lot to keep it softer

Thanks for the feedback

There were queries that one AFL Club wasn't training on their normal ground & there were concerns re the hardness of the ground .....I can't recall whether it was the SAINTS or another club

Someone will update us

From memory it was the Hawks that got moved - their ground was completely effed.

EDIT: yep was the Hawks who are now at La Trobe

1674801151477.png

They're not the only ones it seems though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ruckman Tim English completed a long running session around the boundary on Monday and won't train with the main group this week due to a tight adductor.

The West Australian has been one of the standouts on the track at Skinner Reserve across the summer and is expected to return to full training next Wednesday, after returning from a four-day break.

Witts seems like the only half-decent ruck without a question mark
However ....looking at Witts season average, it was an "out of the box" season .....IMO, doesn't get any enough ball around the ground

With ball-up numbers decreasing ....Witts is a bigger risk than English, who doesn't depend on rucking, but relies on stats from ground play

However ....looking at Witts season average, it was an "out of the box" season .....IMO, doesn't get any enough ball around the ground

With ball-up numbers decreasing ....Witts is a bigger risk than English, who doesn't depend on rucking, but relies on stats from ground play
So don't select any rucks? Got it.

Time to put a line through Hall then I guess.

Should go quite well with the 86 lines and a cross that I’ve already put through his name

There's a hole in my paper, when it comes to Hall. Campaigner effed up my year so bad last year, it's not even funny!

Eyre a potential SPP player for St Kilda and KPF has badly cooked his hammy. There goes a 200k forward

Oh my god...how many key forwards do they have left? This is turning into a dark comedy now

Oh my god...how many key forwards do they have left? This is turning into a dark comedy now
Ummm Sharman and today they turned to Owens as a KPF, Heath and Marshall could be deployed up there.

Ummm Sharman and today they turned to Owens as a KPF, Heath and Marshall could be deployed up there.

So two Ruckman - one who has never played a game (let alone up foward as the key target) and one who is their only viable solo ruckman (robbing Peter to pay Paul) -, and a 193cm and 190 cm player as their KPF's...jeez louise that's awful

So two Ruckman - one who has never played a game (let alone up foward as the key target) and one who is their only viable solo ruckman (robbing Peter to pay Paul) -, and a 193cm and 190 cm player as their KPF's...jeez louise that's awful
Bet they wish they had Josh Bruce who has been playing as a KPF this offseason

This is where a loan system would work well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back