Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunt and JJ to Wardlaw and Laird?
Or
Davey to wardlaw, JJ to Hobbs? (Loop Wardlaw m8 with Humphreys)
Top 100 so want a safe play

Pretty straight forward for me I think:

Pedlar to McAndrew
JJ to Laird or Brayshaw

Would love Humphries. But can't have them all and if I get him I can't upgrade. McAndrew seems a no brainer out of the cheaper options
I might do the same

Pedlar down to McAndrew and field Humphrey as he’s been playing through the midfield.

Hunt up to premo defender.

Last edited:
Hollands > Wardlow leaves 240k on top of JJ. Hilarious that the best option for under 890k is going back to Steele. Can't do it until after his bye so will get stitched up with fraud Butters or Smith

Hollands and Pedlar out. Humphries and ? in...? Maybe ditch Day instead of one of those two and get Zerret in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JVR/Cincotta to Wardlaw locked in.

Hollands to either Laird or Merrett?

Is there a chance Brayshaw moves into middle following Oliver's injury? If so his price is really tempting. Seen his output before with a good role.

I might do the same

Pedlar down to McAndrew and field Humphrey as he’s been playing through the midfield.

Hunt up to premo defender.
So after downgrading Pedlar to McAndrew I’ve got $288k to play with which allows any defender.

I can get to Dawson but it leaves me with nothing in the bank for first byes next week.

I can go Stew/Houston/Noble price range and it leaves me with $150k to trade Ashcroft next week easily.

Good round. 2412, would have been more if I didn't take Wilmot's score ahead of Seamus or field Pedlar ahead of Humphrey.

Carried over 129k. First trade seems pretty simple, Cincotta to Wardlaw and 70k. Leaves 199k for the second trade.

Worst 'on field' players at the moment are Atkins, Fiorini, Humphrey, Seamus, Pedlar (one sits on the bench, 4 field). Feel like Humphrey has proven himself very fieldable over the last fortnight and missing a trick by not doing it, but I'm still not sure I can.

Is Hobbs the play? I'm wary of the Fiorini effect with him - sure, good score, but he didn't reaaaaally have the role we want, did he? Caldwell clearly preferred & Stringer had lots of CBAs. 38% with no Parish Setterfield or Shiel. Once one/two return, surely he's gone?

Can go Pedlar to Hobbs & 133k, or JVR to Hobbs & 15k and field Hobbs over Humphrey or Mitchell.

Or can just cash out on a Cowan to a McAndrew if the j/s looks good and carry 296k into next week.

Or could turn Fiorini into Bailey Smith & 7k, Neale & 26k, McCluggage & 96k, or Sicily & 25k

Or the lateral option is to take a flier on Bailey Dale, who interests me now with Johanissen injured, he should have more usage offensively as a result.

Or keep Cincotta, go Pedlar down to Wardlaw, and use the extra cash to do a Fiorini up to a Serong, Steele, Laird, Dawson type

Andy Brayshaw, Harry Perryman, Christian Salem, Jordan Ridley, Tanner Bruhn, Callan Ward, Nat Fyfe, Jy Simpkin, Mason Redman on my short/medium term watch list

JJ and Davey to wardlaw (loop with Humphreys m8) and Hobbs.
Or
JJ and hunt to Wardlaw and Laird. Feels gross if I put extra rook on field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back