Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am relatively light on for R12 bye players - only got Dunkley, Marshall and Gulden as premos. Ashcroft the other big one.
View attachment 1696861
That's good! Just need to be sure you have plan for the Rnds 14 / 15. I only have Gulden, Dunkley, Ashcroft and Young on field as well.

1685090225606.png

Holding Ginbey to his bye now given the red dot carnage on the bench. Could have got upto Laird or Zerrett punting him out but will choose to wait instead.

Like the look of Dale with no JJ, hopefully can run him to his Rd 15 bye at worst.

Trades done (same ones I thought I was going to do on Sunday night)

Cincotta to Wardlaw
Hollands to Hobbs

View attachment 1696897

Next weeks plan is to cash in Wilmot, get rid of M.Roberts (UTL) and then try and do an upgrade to either Ashcroft, Day, Hobbs or Pedlar.
Pretty similar, think there will be a lot of synergy the first couple of weeks of the byes

Last edited:
I dont understand that. Ashcroft basically is a premo right now.
Coming off two good scores yes, but is he going to be a Top 8 midfielder that is going to be in your final side.

I think most teams upgrades are heavily skewed towards the last two byes (mine certainly are), so when looking at trades for next week if you have nothing else to upgrade, then Ashcroft makes sense as long as you are going to an elite option (a sideways move to a simpkin type would be a waste of a trade).

Coming off two good scores yes, but is he going to be a Top 8 midfielder that is going to be in your final side.

I think most teams upgrades are heavily skewed towards the last two byes (mine certainly are), so when looking at trades for next week if you have nothing else to upgrade, then Ashcroft makes sense as long as you are going to an elite option (a sideways move to a simpkin type would be a waste of a trade).
Yeah he won't be top 8 mid but I think it's greatly overstated this whole top 8 mid or whatever. Zac Merrett may not even be a top 8 mid either. He's dropped 2 poor scores in the last 4 weeks and wasn't producing top 8 mid scores before last week.

Ashcroft has the round 12 bye so he helps us in the round 14 and 15 byes which are the rounds that most people need players in so I don't know why anyone would be trading out Ashcroft until Round 16. just my opinion though. Sure, Ashcroft to a guy like Sam Walsh or something is okay buy your team would probably have to a top 100 ranked team to have the luxury of doing that imo.

Yeah he won't be top 8 mid but I think it's greatly overstated this whole top 8 mid or whatever. Zac Merrett may not even be a top 8 mid either. He's dropped 2 poor scores in the last 4 weeks and wasn't producing top 8 mid scores before last week.

Ashcroft has the round 12 bye so he helps us in the round 14 and 15 byes which are the rounds that most people need players in so I don't know why anyone would be trading out Ashcroft until Round 16. just my opinion though. Sure, Ashcroft to a guy like Sam Walsh or something is okay buy your team would probably have to a top 100 ranked team to have the luxury of doing that imo.

No way it makes sense to flick him on with this run post bye.*

1685094162807.png

*Also pretty convincing argument to get Lachie Neale in for Rd 13.

Have to field one of Humphrey/Wardlaw this week, the other loops with Seamus Mitchell.

Leaning Humphrey on not playing Coll & better body of work. Or go Wardlaw?
How sore will Wardlaw be 2nd game up ......Humphrey though is experiencing his first Nth Territory game

I'd go Wardlaw .....he's a determined bugger

No way it makes sense to flick him on with this run post bye.*

View attachment 1697010

*Also pretty convincing argument to get Lachie Neale in for Rd 13.
secret smell GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been carrying Cowan for too long and Drury is almost maxed out at 234k ... so this week im fixing that.

Mullins is the 'Irish Naicos' so am expecting 100avg for the rest of the year.
(Also worried he will be another Sheldrick, but I'm due a win so am feeling confident!)

Taking $399k into the bye rounds 🍻

View attachment 1696864
Glad I'm not only one fixing bench cash this week. I can't get to a premium with the players I need to trade out and bringing Hobbs makes my structure less flexible through the byes than I'm willing to tolerate.

Glad I'm not only one fixing bench cash this week. I can't get to a premium with the players I need to trade out and bringing Hobbs makes my structure less flexible through the byes than I'm willing to tolerate.
I could have stretched L.Jones to Simpkin but I'd then have 5 Norf players. Unacceptable.

I could have stretched L.Jones to Simpkin but I'd then have 5 Norf players. Unacceptable.

Exactly, just look how North are going having to field 22 North players !!!

Well my Libba v Short decision just became a bit easier. With Parker likely getting suspended, I can easily get one this week and the other next week through a straight swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back