Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he helps your bye spread, its worth it I think
Yeah just looked and I only have 3 R12 premos.

The other tempting options are Butters - scoring and draw, and Cogs - upcoming draw.

Gah would have made my trades so much easier if he was just named instead of being sub. Really need a cheap defender and have no faith in Mullin.
Ahem! Mullin? You mean "Irish Nick Daicos"

Also, Cincotta & Sheldrick looking alright in the reserves game. There's life there yet. (One day)

Last edited:
You have 10 round 12-13 bye players, which is what you want right? (obviously counting red dots/trades at this stage)
Adding them together you want 8-10-12 or 10-10-10.
Yeah as it stands
R12: 7 (3 Premo)
R13: 3 (1 premo)
R14: 10 (5 premo)
R15: 10 (6 premo/keeper inc Sheezel)

Kelly (R15) and Hollands (R15) will go.

Options for Kelly - Brayshaw (R12), Cogs (R15), Butters (R15), Steele (R12)
Options for Hollands - Wardlaw (R15) or Humphrey (R13)

Humphrey would be very handy through the bye period and has a lower BE than Wardlaw. Just worried now with Fahey named, likely need to prioritise him next week and probably look at another dg.

Bray & Hump - 93k
Bray & Wardlaw - 189k

Cogs & Hump - 192k
Cogs & Wardlaw - 288k

Butters & Hump - 222k
Butters & Wardlaw - 318k

What do you think?

Yeah as it stands
R12: 7 (3 Premo)
R13: 3 (1 premo)
R14: 10 (5 premo)
R15: 10 (6 premo/keeper inc Sheezel)

Kelly (R15) and Hollands (R15) will go.

Options for Kelly - Brayshaw (R12), Cogs (R15), Butters (R15), Steele (R12)
Options for Hollands - Wardlaw (R15) or Humphrey (R13)

Humphrey would be very handy through the bye period and has a lower BE than Wardlaw. Just worried now with Fahey named, likely need to prioritise him next week and probably look at another dg.

Bray & Hump - 93k
Bray & Wardlaw - 189k

Cogs & Hump - 192k
Cogs & Wardlaw - 288k

Butters & Hump - 222k
Butters & Wardlaw - 318k

What do you think?
In my opinion which could be wrong but i don't think you need a round 12 bye player, you're lower on 15 than most people so honestly id trade to a round 15 first, your round 14 looks fine for now.

You're trading out two 15's so you could trade in another two 15's and it wont hurt you.

Butters & Hump - 222k
Butters & Wardlaw - 318k

One of those two in my opinion, or Coniglio but for the price i think Butters is the better option.

*EDIT I didn't realise Butters was only 30k cheaper lol, probably a 50/50 with him and Cogs.

Last edited:
Docherty vs Andrew Brayshaw this week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be going a week early but he averages over 100 at the Gabba and his next 2 are away from there where he averages much less, those 2 are spread over 3 weeks where his cash gen will stall

I've gone Hobbs anyway though

Will get Ashcroft upto a premo next round anyway, will leave me with 1 rook in Wardlaw and then some midpricers (Hobbs, fio, sheez, rstkins)
I dont understand that. Ashcroft basically is a premo right now.

Think I'm settled on:

Wagner - Wardlaw
JVR - Humphries

Still weighing up Cincotta to Weddle to get another red dot off the ground instead of JVR out. But don't have any other R13 bye players right now and Humphries looks like he'll make a stack of cash the next few weeks.

Hoping Fahey or Mullin put in a good performance this week to become a downgrade target down back next week.

All week I've been: Zak Butters vs Zach Merrett
Zak could go up 50k this week with his low BE and has a great run. Zach could score big and also has a great run. Can't decide!!!

In my opinion which could be wrong but i don't think you need a round 12 bye player, you're lower on 15 than most people so honestly id trade to a round 15 first, your round 14 looks fine for now.

You're trading out two 15's so you could trade in another two 15's and it wont hurt you.

Butters & Hump - 222k
Butters & Wardlaw - 318k

One of those two in my opinion, or Coniglio but for the price i think Butters is the better option.

*EDIT I didn't realise Butters was only 30k cheaper lol, probably a 50/50 with him and Cogs.
Cogs in 40% of teams, Butters 16% (this will obvious change this week)

Butters will go up in price, possibly as much as 50k. Cogs will hold. Might be smarter to go with Butters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back