taters gonna tate GIF

These 3 out.

The ins will become clear when teams are named

$196k to play with.

May rage trade Walsh to Neale after that insipid effort

Might go early on Sheezel and bring in Luke Ryan

Plus if possible maybe bring in Jackson for some ruck cover

Or finally get rid of Wilmot for good too

Davey to Harrison (seemed like he went okay ?)
Pedlar to B.Keays
Third trade might be another rookie cash in if there is one available.
Keays will have a low BE, but his scoring will depend on role. Are Crows really going to tag any West Coast players?

Wacko Jacko a legit option? Briggs got 118 on us who he’s got next week then has Briggs himself. Looks promising coming off 117 103 108 in 3 of his last 4

Would want Darcy to be looking like he’s missing round 14 though. Can get Bray this week but then issue is no real upgrade options in round 14. Red dot to Jacko this week then S Mitch to Bray in r14 would be ideal

Hilarious round 12.

Checked out a month ago, but always make trades during the byes to see how I go with it - no matter my ranking - only real skilful point of the year, IMO.

Brought in Briggs, Keays and Greenwood and captained Zerrett. Had Greenwood stayed alive, would have been close to the perfect round.

Nevertheless, the fun times roll on:

Greenwood > Wardlaw
Ziebell > Serong
Sheezel > Andy Bray

Last edited:
Wacko Jacko a legit option? Briggs got 118 on us who he’s got next week then has Briggs himself. Looks promising coming off 117 103 108 in 3 of his last 4

Would want Darcy to be looking like he’s missing round 14 though. Can get Bray this week but then issue is no real upgrade options in round 14. Red dot to Jacko this week then S Mitch to Bray in r14 would be ideal
Even as F6 ruck cover I’m considering him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$223k to play with. 3 perma red dots.

7 coming off the bye, 4 on the bye this week, 6 the week after, 10 on the final bye.

Greenwood now has to go, which suits bye structure. Ziebell I think should go as well, and then either Atkins or Cincotta last. Unsure if Atkins holds his spot after the bye, so that’s the argument against holding.

Eyeing off one of Serong/Brayshaw, Heeney (depending on team selections - that onball role is juicy), and Luke Jackson off the bye pending Sean Darcy news.

From those not off the bye, Josh Worrell just got a whole lot more attractive with the Doedee news, Judson Clarke and Rhett Bazzo aren’t the worst rookie options, and Elliott Yeo did enough against the pies to seduce me into contemplating him. Himmelberg’s role is juicy too, as is Callan Ward’s at his price point.

Keays will have a low BE, but his scoring will depend on role. Are Crows really going to tag any West Coast players?

Counter-point

Even Ben Keays playing forward should score okay against the Eagles defence.

He’ll be fine. He probably won’t tag, but I can see him keeping his spot in the rotation, was one of our best last night.

Almost tempted to swap my last round trade of Darcy Cameron to Briggs. To put that up against against Nank he’s not going anywhere. But if I do that I may as well bring in English straight up.

Counter-point

Even Ben Keays playing forward should score okay against the Eagles defence.

He’ll be fine. He probably won’t tag, but I can see him keeping his spot in the rotation, was one of our best last night.
He's got a good tank. His other top scores of the year, were against GWS, which was another really hot day that affected most of the team and he was literally the only one still running, and against Carlton, where he tagged Said and kicked a bunch of goals. Not sure what the team will do with him against easier matchups.

If keays still has the role, I'll get him round 15. I'll do zieball sideways and then Humphrey to keays as last rookie off.

But as of right now looking at angwin to Harvey, long down and worpel to serong.

Seriously tempted to go Zieb and Sheez > Bray and Jacko for the same price. Bit sideways but being stacked already for round 15 makes it an option.

Has Ratten killed their kick mark game? Or is it all because of thief Hall.. or a mix of both?

Have to wait for new prices because the below is very tight

De Goney > Neale
Worpel > Warner
Jones > Keays

Seriously tempted to go Zieb and Sheez > Bray and Jacko for the same price. Being stacked already for round 15 makes it an option

Has Ratten killed their kick mark game? Or is it all because of thief Hall.. or a mix of both?
Ziebell didn't help his cause very much with some shocking kicks today.

Im jumping the gun.
Who are the rooks to watch out for this week?

Worrell (Adelaide)
Worner (Freo) may debut but doubt he will hold his spot.
Angwin (GWS)
Johnson (Freo) With O'Meara out he could score high but he's most likely staying in Freo's 22 regardless.
Fahey (GWS) Will proably remain super sub and at 200k wont lose you anything.
Harvey Harrison (Collingwood) Put up a 54, Elliot will come back in but De Goey is gonna get a few weeks?
Brady Hough and Noah Long from West Coast probably played their best games this year but theyre no longer cheap.

For the brave bastards out there.

Yeo (West Coast) Eagles eased him in and with only 2 on the bench he managed to stay fit.
Fyfe (Fremantle) Probably worth another watch.

For the brave bastards out there.

Yeo (West Coast) Eagles eased him in and with only 2 on the bench he managed to stay fit.
Fyfe (Fremantle) Probably worth another watch.
Or the Desperates !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back