Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 13 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1707416

Bringing in Steele tonight. Sold on Johnson in, should get plenty of midfield minutes against Richmond with no direct midfield replacement for JOM. HH the risky play to fund it. Basing this heavily on the comments, team selection has me a bit worried but if he plays loose down back he'll rack it up. I can make it work with the R15 byes down back.

So this has been thrown out of wack with Cadman dropped ans HH likely to play forward. Few options I've got given Worpel to Steele is locked in.

1. Sheezel + Hobbs to Young + Johnson
2. Sheezel + Cincotta to Young + Fahey
3. Sheezel + Angwin to Rich + Sinn
4. Sheezel + Angwin to Yeo + Johnson

That's pretty much the order I've got it in right now. Hobbs is annoying to trade out this week but was always going to go next week for me anyway.

Think I've settled-ish. Any advice? Figure given my bye structure is sound I can take a couple of fliers this week knowing I'll be able to trade them out next week or the week after. And no need to go down to a rook this week given Sheldrick/Windhager last night, plus can afford another look at Sinn, Clarke, Fahey, Sturt, Bazzo, Maric, Dev Robertson, Fyfe anyway. And I've got the Mullin card next week if required (and Josh Jeffrey who I kinda like)

T1: Ziebell to Yeo
T2: Greenwood to Brayshaw

T3 (seeking advice/feedback): one of

• Cincotta to Tarryn/Himmelberg/Ward
  • Atkins to any of the above OR Daniel Rich
  • Day/Sheezel to Neale/Young
or
If I go Neale instead of Brayshaw, I've got the cash to turn Atkins into Hayden Young instead of Daniel Rich, or Cincotta can become Rich

Ah the memories of two daughters growing up with this show - wife thinks that Gawn advert where he says "oh Rory!" is one of the sweetest things she's seen - obviously I'm not sweet enough:tearsofjoy:
I thought I was the only one

Wholesome conversation :hearteyes: Most misinterpreted show. Legit thought it was just about a mum and daughter and sappy - but damn is it not. Top 5 favourite show without a doubt due to pure hilarity, awesome writing, eclectic characters, and heart.

Phar Ace yes 'memories'...me and my partner totally don't watch it completely through at least once every couple of years...

1686302842127.png

Ah god, Clarke's a R15 guy isn't he. Wires crossed, thought he was a 14.

I reckon I can afford to pick up a round 15 guy, though. If I trade out the 3 roos guys as planned, I've only got Cincotta, Green, Butters, Wardlaw, English, Taranto, Rozee left.

Then only Laird, Keays, JVR, Daicos, Day, Merrett next week. Bye 1 and 2 I was heavier on than most.

Cincotta, Wardlaw seem like logical tradeouts that week. But there's no clear third. So can afford to take a flier and trade the flier out if they suck.

Probably means a Ward/Himmelberg/Tarryn Thomas play isn't the worst shout either.

Like all three of those and had Ward all week, but with Oliver out again I just could not justify the hold any longer and needed to get some big Kahuna's like Bray and Neale, and not waste the byes to get better. All those are out Round 15 as well and still have some work to do that week.

Wholesome conversation :hearteyes: Most misinterpreted show. Legit thought it was just about a mum and daughter and sappy - but damn is it not. Top 5 favourite show without a doubt due to pure hilarity, awesome writing, eclectic characters, and heart.

Phar Ace yes 'memories'...me and my partner totally don't watch it completely through at least once every couple of years...

View attachment 1708213
Same, for years the family watched it again and again as we have the complete set. 2nd Daughter can quote any scene verbatim, bit that's also true for Madagascar, Harry Potter etc. Photographic memory that kid - was running rings around me at the dinner table by time she was 14 on any subject.
Good times!

Go dogs! That's for you TED!

So this has been thrown out of wack with Cadman dropped ans HH likely to play forward. Few options I've got given Worpel to Steele is locked in.

1. Sheezel + Hobbs to Young + Johnson
2. Sheezel + Cincotta to Young + Fahey
3. Sheezel + Angwin to Rich + Sinn
4. Sheezel + Angwin to Yeo + Johnson

That's pretty much the order I've got it in right now. Hobbs is annoying to trade out this week but was always going to go next week for me anyway.

2 for mine makes the most sense and seems the most sensible - as Hobbs should be very decent this week with Shiel out again.

If you really want Johnson, then 4

2 for mine makes the most sense and seems the most sensible - as Hobbs should be very decent this week with Shiel out again.

If you really want Johnson, then 4
I do agree. The more I look at it makes the most sense. I don't think Johnson is a must have, but should be good.

Sheldrick, Windhager and Robertson look solid as downgrade options next week.

View attachment 1708213
Me and my partner also ‘don’t’ do this…

Anyone want to sell me on why Judson Clarke isn't a solid pick this week?
I couldn't possibly talk you into Clarke .....it would be akin to you choosing Sam Sturt

If RICH were going to win a lot of the remaining games ......maybe, possibly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I've settled-ish. Any advice? Figure given my bye structure is sound I can take a couple of fliers this week knowing I'll be able to trade them out next week or the week after. And no need to go down to a rook this week given Sheldrick/Windhager last night, plus can afford another look at Sinn, Clarke, Fahey, Sturt, Bazzo, Maric, Dev Robertson, Fyfe anyway. And I've got the Mullin card next week if required (and Josh Jeffrey who I kinda like)

T1: Ziebell to Yeo
T2: Greenwood to Brayshaw

T3 (seeking advice/feedback): one of

• Cincotta to Tarryn/Himmelberg/Ward
  • Atkins to any of the above OR Daniel Rich
  • Day/Sheezel to Neale/Young
or
If I go Neale instead of Brayshaw, I've got the cash to turn Atkins into Hayden Young instead of Daniel Rich, or Cincotta can become Rich
That’s a lot to process. Dependant on bye structure I’d go Sheez>Neale which I have
If you keep Sheez he will leak cash. I think Day will improve.
Cincotta/Atkins could hold for next week or trade. The replacements for them are equally risky
Rich could provide a bye advantage but could pop an injury too.

Gonna have to hold Zeibell til his bye unfortunately and cop the cash loss. Got a serious round 14 defender problem so will need Zeibell's heartbeat next week.

Leaves me in the unfortunate position of having to trade out Day or Anderson, who I both wanted to keep.

At this point leaning Day out given Anderson will help over the next few weeks. Feels like whichever one I trade out will be the wrong one.

Ooohhh, West Coast you say for Crows.... I too was seriously looking to chop Jones and maybe Rachele (not getting CBA's anymore)
Hope you chopped both. I ditched Rachele and kept Jones for next week's out. Both horrendous today

Hope you chopped both. I ditched Rachele and kept Jones for next week's out. Both horrendous today
No:cry: Rationalised that I really needed to trade Greenwood in case his obvious illness when KO'd (he was trying to vomit on field) AND I had Oliver to go. Weighed up Atkins v Jones, and Jones had just been getting it done enough for say a 60-70. Bye balance. Chesser went on field for me - he might out score both - COMBINED! Thanks for checking in though - just prepping the noose now.....

No:cry: Rationalised that I really needed to trade Greenwood in case his obvious illness when KO'd (he was trying to vomit on field) AND I had Oliver to go. Weighed up Atkins v Jones, and Jones had just been getting it done enough for say a 60-70. Bye balance. Chesser went on field for me - he might out score both - COMBINED! Thanks for checking in though - just prepping the noose now.....
Ironically, through structural dpp issues I ended up keeping greenwood and he was on ground as I had no playing mid bench. But randomly had Chesser emergency in UTL so I guess he's a chance of scoring now haha

Ironically, through structural dpp issues I ended up keeping greenwood and he was on ground as I had no playing mid bench. But randomly had Chesser emergency in UTL so I guess he's a chance of scoring now haha
Pretty good finish by Jones, again...... Rachele limped thereabouts. Chesser was good really. Chesser my lowest so far now - in fact all three still are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back