Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 13 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ziebell on the extended bench

Not a good sign
Would probably prefer if he’s out tbh. An option to hold and trade next week if his price isn’t changing and upgrade elsewhere. Enough premos playing for it not to matter points wise

Just had the awesome realization, that somehow, Callan Ward has Forward status.

Lessens the risk by a heap now, and makes things very interesting if he actually keeps some mid rotation after last weekend.

As expected, JZ and Sheez are finished in the backline. Thomas, Bergman and Hall all the distributors down there. Definitely the R15 players to be sacrificed, IMO.

Laitham Vandermeer another to watch. Like JJ, a natural running defender repurposed as a forward because bevo.

Recalled and back in his natural role, I reckon he's good for 65-70 and priced at like, 47?

Made completely of biscuits unfortunately….

Screenshot_20230608_194505_AFL Fantasy.jpg
I think it's Neales time to shine. Has been setting himself for the second half of the year and expect we'll see him close to Brownlow level form.

Worrell feels like a safe cash cow and O'Donnell is simply to get cash off my D8 and into an upgrade.

Thoughts?

I think it's Neales time to shine. Has been setting himself for the second half of the year and expect we'll see him close to Brownlow level form.

Worrell feels like a safe cash cow and O'Donnell is simply to get cash off my D8 and into an upgrade.

Thoughts?
At this stage, you'd think anyone is better than Chesser, but O'Donnell has played 4 games and not even changed in price. Will his slow price increase even be worth the trade?

At this stage, you'd think anyone is better than Chesser, but O'Donnell has played 4 games and not even changed in price. Will his slow price increase even be worth the trade?

I'm open to alternatives that cost 230k or less lol.

Negatives for Ward? Didn’t see the Giants game last week so what was the change that brought that score out? Still had decent CBA numbers when he was hitting 50s and 60s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel like Ward is a trap, has been sub and been subbed multiple times right?

How long til Jelly is back for him?
Just trying to find a quick cash grab for my third trade. No other premos or rookies that interest me this week. Could just play it safe with Johnson, but even he has replaced someone for that role who could be back again soon.

Keays not being named as a follower like he was the past 2 weeks has me a bit iffy about his role too. Ward only has one good game to his name. Briggs I’ve missed the boat on and feels a waste to have that much cash and scoring on the bench

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 11.06.38 pm.png

Playing a straight bat

two premiums with byes already played

and sheldrick score means i dont need to find an extra player this week, can set myself up for the coming weeks

Ziebell > Steele (done)
Cowan > Johnson....must have rookie I think
Worpel > Keays....just trying to make money however I can, can hide behind fwd status and low BE if he spuds

21 playing this week but low scores from Steele and Gulden puts pressure on the rest of the side. Wardlaw will drop off. Hoping Johnson has a breakout game because I'm expecting another spud score from any of Hobbs/Day/Sheezel/Hunt

If Sheldrick is named next week, he might still be under 230k due to his higher BE. Ryan Maric is the other option.
Should be under $215k. (Sheldrick)
Unfortunately won't get mid time, but not a real issue if he plods along and makes a bit of cash now.

Should be under $215k. (Sheldrick)
Unfortunately won't get mid time, but not a real issue if he plods along and makes a bit of cash now.

We can't make finals now, he'd better get mid time.

View attachment 1707508

Thoughts?

I wouldn’t get O’Donnell, despite Bevos habit of gifting extended runs randomly. He is very much #21/22/23 in the side each week at the moment.

I'm thinking of dropping the extra 80k on Youngs head and bringing in Sicily. Too many years gone past I've brought players in during the byes which help with structure, only to be screwed over after I come out of it.

Richards - Sicily
Pedlar - Windy
JVR - Johnson

With Steeles performance, will give him another week before pulling the trigger.

But god oath, I’m thinking of getting in Caleb Daniel (low BE) and get in Serong the nsxt week.

Someone talk me out of it ?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back