Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 13 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I trade out Sheezel for Lloyd tonight and find out at 5:00pm tomorrow that Sheezel plays and Ziebell is out can I edit my trade?
Yes ....as long as it's a straight swap DEF for DEF

If Sheezel started off as a FWD b4 bringing in Lloyd .....and then you want to swap Ziebell out ....both Sheezel and Ziebell should be in the same zone

It gets harder if you've moved players around as part of the original trade .....hope that makes sense

How stupid would this be. Improves my best 18 and my bye structure

Day, hunt and worpel to Lloyd, serong and Johnson. Gives me 170k spare

De Goey -> Lloyd
Fiorini -> Steele
JVR -> Maric

Banking on Steele to find something

Might hold on Greenwood - it was the right call getting him and looked ready to ton up in the role.

So who goes first Crow's people, Rachele or Chayce Jones both from Adelaide? I'm torn - Jones limps to acceptable enough scores but gives some heart failure along the way, and Rachele can jump out of the box but dry up as the game goes longer - not getting CBA's like he was earlier in the season.
#WaynesWorld19 ?????

Last edited:
What if I have trade Sheezel from the utility position.
Try to get him there from the same position then. I had a devil of a time (no pun intended) when Witts was a late out and spent at least half an hour juggling players around to end up with Blicavs (who I still bloody have - but he's come good for a few games to my surprise). The edit trade system is very big on tell you it is not from the same position on the ground, and I think I may have ended up doing through the Utility even though Witts and Blicavs were both Rucks, but for memory it involved another player as well to get enough cash to edit the trade. Not sure if that ramble helps - but hope it does.

De Goey -> Lloyd
Fiorini -> Steele
JVR -> Maric

Banking on Steele to find something
And if he can't find something, then bloody well steal it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calling it now, Windhager is going to go straight to Warner at the first bounce and stay within a metre of him all night.
Agree, thought that early today and that's still how I read it as well. he'll be physical!

Agree, thought that early today and that's still how I read it as well. he'll be physical!

I'd just forgotten Warner existed and thought it'd be Gulden, but that just doesn't make sense. Windhager's excelled on smaller stoppage mids in the past, and Warner's proven himself very, very taggable - young players often are!

How stupid would this be. Improves my best 18 and my bye structure

Day, hunt and worpel to Lloyd, serong and Johnson. Gives me 170k spare
Why is it stupid - thing Day to Lloyd is going to finish up pretty similar to season's end, Hunt to Serong is an absolute win in score and consistency, Worpel to Johnson is going to give you cash for two really important weeks coming, and any score downside shoudl be picked up by Serong and can see Worpel's price drifting down from here......

At worst it's a really small step back to go nicely forward.

I'd just forgotten Warner existed and thought it'd be Gulden, but that just doesn't make sense. Windhager's excelled on smaller stoppage mids in the past, and Warner's proven himself very, very taggable - young players often are!
Just don't think Windy has the tank to go with Gulden, but Warner, it's a yep!

1686212259144.png

Had been looking at:
Ratkins, Greenwood and Worpel to Brayshaw, Warner and 200k rookie.

Now with Windy in I am a little bit worried about the possible tag. Boarding a flight in an hour so won't have much time between teams and flight and won't be able to see possible centre bounce matchup etc.

Maybe Keays is a better play over Warner. Or Neale?

Depending on selection I might have 5 defenders out (if Seamus doesnt get back in and Cinc dropped) with the bye players too.

Any other ideas?

Really tempted to have a punt on himmelberg. I know he has a r15 bye, but he could be a real solid pick.

He got a 161 vs north last year and gws are playing them there this weekend.

5435474531.PNG

Windhager starting on the bench. Ryan Clarke on a wing. Interesting.

Deven Robertson.

* me this could be one worth grabbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back