Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 13 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I've decided on

Phillipou > Sheldrick
Pedlar > Johnson
Atkins > Brayshaw

Would've preferred keeping Pou for insurance for the next 2 rounds but only real way I can get to Brayshaw as well as getting Johnson in. Sheldrick is basically a burn but he's 200k and a green dot so come on down.

My team actually looks good imo, how am I doing so badly!

With Robertson in the mix we're going to get one, maybe two, potentially even 3 blokes next week as high quality downgrade targets IMO. Not all of them will hit, but there's enough quality in that group that some will do enough to lock themselves in.

Means I reckon I'm happy to spend every cent this week and go two down one up next week.

Laitham Vandermeer another to watch. Like JJ, a natural running defender repurposed as a forward because bevo.

Recalled and back in his natural role, I reckon he's good for 65-70 and priced at like, 47?

Make or break it I guess. Top 100 and was stuck on trades next week due to no cash on bench, this will help me alot as I can keep my fat rooks till next week and offload then. Should be able to field 20/21 for the last 2 rounds.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230608_183744_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20230608_183744_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 63
Damn I'd much rather Sinclair over Lloyd but the tag threat is scary. Maybe windy tags Warner, Clarke tags Errol. But don't think I can risk it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn I'd much rather Sinclair over Lloyd but the tag threat is scary. Maybe windy tags Warner, Clarke tags Errol. But don't think I can risk it.

For Clarke to forward tag Heeney & Sheldrick would need to play predominantly midfield roles. Otherwise they'll have 9 forwards in the rotation with Amartey sub. I'd be surprised.

Don't go Warner Spanish Sahara, the upside vs what he's priced at and the risk isn't worth it, and going early on a Thursday handicaps you. Hope I'm not wrong, but even if he goes 115, I still think it's the right call to miss and assess tomorrow.
Just having a look at other options in the 700-low 800s. Not much in there that I like.

Could still bring in Brayshaw and Neale via Greenwood and Worpel. Unless I went with Keays. Do we think he stays in midfield role?

Screenshot_20230608-182119.png

Bringing in Steele tonight. Sold on Johnson in, should get plenty of midfield minutes against Richmond with no direct midfield replacement for JOM. HH the risky play to fund it. Basing this heavily on the comments, team selection has me a bit worried but if he plays loose down back he'll rack it up. I can make it work with the R15 byes down back.

Just having a look at other options in the 700-low 800s. Not much in there that I like.

Could still bring in Brayshaw and Neale via Greenwood and Worpel. Unless I went with Keays. Do we think he stays in midfield role?

Then I'd bank the cash knowing we're all strong this week with the low byes and use it next week on someone you do like - whether that's an Anderson, or Steele proves himself tonight, or whichever of Serong/Bray youb don't have.

In no way does it fit by byes but Sinn wins the rookie roulette downgrade for me this week.. if Sheldrick holds ill get him next week.

Trading:
Sheezel > Worrell
Day > Andy Brayshaw
Ziebell > Josh Dunkley

would've gotten Matt Johnson, but don't have enough defenders and Worrell should have the JS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back