Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gearing up the trade calculator now...

View attachment 1725767
Sheldrick possibly opens up a double upgrade next week. Early trade idea would be Hobbs > Mills and Blakey > Brayshaw with Sheezel and Dawson back to DEF. Means sitting on bench cash for another week but a plethora of options open up with LDU back and Miller and Oliver on the horizon.

It’s only Saturday but early thoughts depending on price changes

Short to Luggage

Played really well on Thursday night and looks like he’s finally finding some form that made him average 100+ last season, and he has the Eagles next week. Should still be cheap too

Second trade who knows…. Maybe a rookie downgrade

It’s only Saturday but early thoughts depending on price changes

Short to Luggage

Played really well on Thursday night and looks like he’s finally finding some form that made him average 100+ last season, and he has the Eagles next week. Should still be cheap too

Second trade who knows…. Maybe a rookie downgrade
What's changed with Luggage's role ?

After that putrid performance from Jackson it’s time to move him on. He’s done a brilliant job during the byes but now he’s back mostly forward with Darcy back.

So trades will likely be (based on current money and price changes)

Short to Luggage
Jackson to Henry or Keays

Redman probly has to go.. can keep rolling with the MJ/Shel loop for a couple more weeks especially with Fyfe/Warner out.

Redman to a mid

Sheld playing thursday night is good. Switch him to the fwd line with the E and if he goes well DC gets punted out for a premo mid.

Downgrade of Davey/Chesser/Harrison will give me **** all cash to throw on top of DC for a premo mid...so I'm not bringing in a guy like Serong or Petracca unfortunately.

Could just build up a bank and go Mills but I'm still not convinced he can be even a good M8 (Hack Steele is enough M8 for me thanks). The CBAs were there with no Warner but still couldn't ton...concerning. If I spend my bank I only have ~850k so Parker or Walsh my best options

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Himmelberg looking the goods today. Leaning towards Yeo + Weddle out, Himmelberg and either Mills or Keays in.

Keays is going to be just under 800k. Won't be able to afford him anymore.
200w.gif

With no rookies on field I'm thinking Dc and Lloyd to HH and cogs. Think post bye cogs goes bang.

Other option is Lloyd to sheezel. But think option A is better and hopefully hh goes 95 from here.

Probably have to punt steele, sick of watching him. Better off holding on Johnson, wardlaw, sheldrick and windhager and loop the higest score for my final spot. Got faith that DC will bounce back. Will probably go DC/day to sicily the week after if one of them score low next week.

Steele and JVR out for Mills and maybe Liam Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back