Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I cherry picked the best of his season - because it was the 5 game stretch where he played in the midfield!

I feel like you've missed my entire point.

Perryman R6-10 played mids, averaged 84. Perryman R11-17 played back pocket, averaged 68. He is now priced at 71.

All I am saying is that with Green out, if he benefits via a role change back to that of R6-10, you could probably expect him to score like that again. I don't think it's reasonable to expect him to score like he did in a back pocket if he plays mids!
Not exclusively Mid - it was a lot off the wing - granted i didn't watch his first two back, which included the 115, but the others, yeah, they were largerly disappointing, even when Kelly was out.

First option for me
Considered Soldo earlier in the week til I read that the injury he's been having trouble with is foot related. Figure if he survives the Optus turf, he may not be available next week.
Then went David Cuningham, cheaper, break even of a rookie... But he's also had injuries so I've got some team changes on the cards.

I'll still be trading at final lock out it seems.

Considered Soldo earlier in the week til I read that the injury he's been having trouble with is foot related. Figure if he survives the Optus turf, he may not be available next week.
Then went David Cuningham, cheaper, break even of a rookie... But he's also had injuries so I've got some team changes on the cards.

I'll still be trading at final lock out it seems.

I actually posted something very similar earlier in the week. It's the same injury that's cooked Fyfe this year. Have actually had it myself and it's very random and hard to manage and can flare at any time. If the Tiges are up by a bit he could very well be a sub risk.

On the other hand, he has the solo ruck role for 3 weeks which I personally much prefer over Jack Bowes and Chris Scott.

Then (for the post I was replying to) it's Sic vs Cogs. Without Green, there is a fair argument for Cogs....

Doesn't matter when they're taking 6.5% vig and their book is balanced.
How is it going to get balanced at the unders though (using conventional Fantasy thinking). Against North we've been told he is monty for a ton, even 150 is being talked up. That line looks a bit low to attract unders.

How is it going to get balanced at the unders though (using conventional Fantasy thinking). Against North we've been told he is monty for a ton, even 150 is being talked up. That line looks a bit low to attract unders.

Yeah, and they're opening at this number. So strikes me as the number they earnestly think is the best chance of balancing their books/being on the money. Makes me think they're hoping people pound the overs & expecting unders. But why?

Know it's silly, but given they've got genuine skin in the game, it has me spooked about Sicily. Almost leaning towards Cogs instead

Hope you SolDID
Will Day to Sicily and Green to Parish....
Held Hobbs...

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

I was tossing up between Dusty, Shai Bolton or Soldo this round. The correct answer was all three. Congrats to those who went down this path.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back