Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 22 Discussion ....a small intimate affair

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a win mate.
Give fantasy the finger and take your point.
It's been screwing us all for years.

I benched George Hewett when Ziebell got to 90pts. Watch me lose my league games by 20.
My 1st sub 100 C this year
As Ned said “Such is life”
Ben Cousins said that too, but I don’t believe him

14/1458 (C)

Just flicked over to the app to see I’ve jumped 3k positions and ranked just outside the top 2K for the round

Going with Newman and Witho paid off, and I ended up putting the C on Bray, went into the not great not terrible basket and considering the volatile scoring from our usual picks it might end up being an ok one.

And if Telly didn’t give away 50 million frees, fair chance my low score for this round would have been Gawn’s 84

15/1499 C Brayshaw

Reckon I got the recruits right in Newman and Dogga, but ballsed up the the outs. Was tossing up whether to drop Gawn or Sheezel to get Jackson in and of course went Sheezel, really only cost 24pts but I'm now stuck with Gawn for next week at least as I have to get rid of Mills for Bont.

Par is looking like 2150 at this stage, depends on whether the crap scoring continues into today.

I have fluked a 112 VC with Parish accidentally, not realising I even put it on him. In the end it seems to have paid off as most C and VC are under 100 so far

My dilemma: Hewett on the bench with the E and a 111. I have Josh Sinn who is a donut and can come in to take the armband and give me G Hewetts score. HOWEVER ... who tf do I drop out of Coniglio, Butters, Steele, TT or Rozee.

I currently have them ranked: TT > Steele > Rozee > Butters > Coniglio, anyone else wanna have a crack for me or some advice :think:

EDIT: I can also throw the C on TT if I thought 112 wasn't good enough

I have fluked a 112 VC with Parish accidentally, not realising I even put it on him. In the end it seems to have paid off as most C and VC are under 100 so far

My dilemma: Hewett on the bench with the E and a 111. I have Josh Sinn who is a donut and can come in to take the armband and give me G Hewetts score. HOWEVER ... who tf do I drop out of Coniglio, Butters, Steele, TT or Rozee.

I currently have them ranked: TT > Steele > Rozee > Butters > Coniglio, anyone else wanna have a crack for me or some advice :think:

IMO any of those 5 are worth dropping to access Hewett and Parish, maybe TT as the Tigers and TT are down on form

If you decide to roll the dice and give up the 111, every single one of those 5 will go below that. If you decide to bench one of those 5, they will go over 111. A spud definitely exists amongst those 5 but you'll never know which one until it's too late.

These Gen Z mids are built different, back in the days of the late 2000's to about 2015ish, most teams ran a tagger and the top line mids rarely got completely blanketed like they do these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Day spent pretty much the whole quarter on the bench there. Did as much as I did sitting on the couch.

Edit: Reckon Day is carrying something. Started on the bench in the 3rd.

Last edited:
He only just passed Libba who was tagged and got knocked out 20 minutes ago - one of the worst games I've seen from him

I started the year with him and flicked him early only to get him back in after he got a couple of good scores are forward status. He's not one I'd touch again in future, looks like he's on a treadmill out there Andrew Gaff style.

I started the year with him and flicked him early only to get him back in after he got a couple of good scores are forward status. He's not one I'd touch again in future, looks like he's on a treadmill out there Andrew Gaff style.

It's not really his fault, IMO. He's a superstar mid, not some weird hybrid half forward who does nothing - same as Bailey Smith.

Bevo just does not know how to play his players. They'd be equal top if they played all their star mids in the right position.

Ok not gonna lie, that was ******* hilarious watching Weightmann just bounce off Newcombe like he was a gnat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back