Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1681455928020.png
How ****ed am i

Next week have to trade Bailey Smith

Assuming the edit trade button doesn't let me down, question is whether Mackenzie or Davey -> Wagner is the right trade. Concern is if Mackenzie gets on late in the game his cash generation is shot, but if he gets on early he'll be fine.

Doch, Nank, Smith, Davey Jr... what more do you want from me fantasy gods? I've already suffered from stewart and xerri in round 1 and you give me this s**t? I'm done.
I'd suggest a sacrifice .....

200w.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, with Mackenzie out, does trading Davey Jr to Phillips make sense?

Will have Phillips on field so I don't have a donut and he seems to be the best breakeven/scoring potential

He'll only lose 10K at most with his BE and likely be back in next week - I'm just sticking with my trades and hoping for the best, haha
Or, a player gets injured and he's in early and and keeps earning :think:
:tearsofjoy:

Think I am going to change my second trade to Mackenzie to J.Hunt (previously it was Day to Stewart).

Basically comes down to which on field pair is going to produce the higher score weighed up against which trade is going to make by team better in future weeks.

Stewart and Hollands (49)
or
Wilmot and J.Hunt

Stewart and Hollands probably score better this round, but honestly can't see it being by much. Therefore the Mackenzie to J.Hunt move seems better for my team in the long run as a minor upgrade (Day to Stewart is a sideways move)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back