Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hold Day and field McVee for 2 weeks and trade McGrath to Hunt

Or trade Day for Hunt and hold McGrath with the hopes of trading Day back in in 2 weeks?
I’ve gone the McGrath hold
Figured a little cash risk for the points
Cash offset by Hunt low BE
With Doc and Day down traded plus existing bank
have $561 for midfield repairs

Thoughts on who to trade in for Day:
  • Duncan is a possible top 6 defender, but obviously Geelong can pose issues, or
  • Richards for the extra value

Already have Stewart. Is there a risk in having Duncan and Stewart in the same backline?

Daicos as a high % ownership is a must now ....if he goes big, he'll hurt you

Redman apparently has a big scoring discrepancy between ESS wins and losses

With RICH, I'm worried about the structure impact of a couple of key players missing .....Lynch and Nank are key structural players
Yup, and I keep coming back to straight bat hold Day and grab cash from rookie to upgrade next week. It's the boring but best option.. I dont really like anyone else in that 800k price range..

Currently have Worpel to Serong as my trade. Thinking Worpel could go OK the next two weeks though. Maybe do Day for Stewart, Rioli or Ryan instead, and ditch McGrath for Serong next week. Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deciding my Davey downgrade, gotta make sure I can execute my upgrade/DPP shuffle plan next week

Sturt and Ryan are my two I’m seriously considering but I’m unsure about Sturt’s JS

Warner, Mitchell shaky JS and Cadman would have the best JS of the lot of them but is too expensive

Matt Johnson’s BE ruined by Sub

Not fantasy irrelevant if it means 540k Himmelberg goes back to his half back seagull role
i don't think thats the case, Buckley, Haynes & Taylor have been solid enough

Agonising over going Ryan or Wagner. Don't want to field Wilmot and don't want it to rain later and cook Ryan. Unsure on Wagner role or JS.....gahhhh

Agonising over going Ryan or Wagner. Don't want to field Wilmot and don't want it to rain later and cook Ryan. Unsure on Wagner role or JS.....gahhhh

I am bypassing Ryan and going Wagner for what it's worth.

I just don't think he is ready to be fantasy relevant. Miller will do a lot of rucking

He will for sure. I think they've already confirmed it.

I would just need to decide to take Pedlar's 47 or back Wilmot to score more if McKenzie is out

Mackenzie becomes Serong if he misses !!

I am bypassing Ryan and going Wagner for what it's worth.

I just don't think he is ready to be fantasy relevant. Miller will do a lot of rucking
Cheers - currently have my trade finalised that way....now worried about Mackenzie. (Too much stress for a Friday hah)

Mackenzie becomes Serong if he misses !!
Eyeroll Ugh GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back