Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't watch Hunt get another good score after trading the kent after his 40 in rd 1, I just can't. I also cannot bear to watch Oliver refuse to average under 130. Had enough

So I'm bringing both of them in this week

Doch -> Hunt
Day -> Oliver

140k odd left for next week. Might have just enough to downgrade Hollands and upgrade Worp to Laird

Sean darcy gonna monster moyle this week. Bloody jackson scaring me into putting the C on him.

Traded Doc to Dawson
Failed Cowan loop now need to trade Day or field Wilmot and McVee

Thinking Day>Hunt (hold Worpel to trade Day back) Hunt over Rivers due to next weeks upgrades

Hunt = McGrath>Laird/Serong Chandler>Miller
Rivers = DeGoey v Laird/Serong

Ended up Trading Day.

Day Out, Gibney to Def, Brad Crouch in who is killing it and only 1.5% owned. Plan is that in 2 weeks Hunt will have gained another 70-100k and can be traded out for Day.
Chesser Out, Warner in. Pretty standard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Merit in holding Day for 2 weeks? Can cover this week with Wilmot then next week bring on Menzie etc to cover?

Only other option is to trade to a Redman/Whitfield type

Merit in holding Day for 2 weeks? Can cover this week with Wilmot then next week bring on Menzie etc to cover?

Only other option is to trade to a Redman/Whitfield type
No .....I have to hold Day, because I have 3 x premo's out this week .....but I would have definitely traded Day out (to Crouch) ...and then traded back in, when he returns

Same # of trades ....just the order you do them changes

No .....I have to hold Day, because I have 3 x premo's out this week .....but I would have definitely traded Day out (to Crouch) ...and then traded back in, when he returns

Same # of trades ....just the order you do them changes
Who is the best player under 810k if you own Ziebell... Slim pickings imo - especially knowing i can stack the backline next week with Ziebell and sheezel

First trade was Docherty to Daicos.

1681447703392.png

Ended up Trading Day.

Day Out, Gibney to Def, Brad Crouch in who is killing it and only 1.5% owned. Plan is that in 2 weeks Hunt will have gained another 70-100k and can be traded out for Day.
Chesser Out, Warner in. Pretty standard
Steele will be back next week, not sure if that limits Crouch's scoring

Who is the best player under 810k if you own Ziebell... Slim pickings imo - especially knowing i can stack the backline next week with Ziebell and sheezel

First trade was Docherty to Daicos.

View attachment 1659888
SAINTS Wood ?

Get Midfielder ....next week move Gulden to FWD's ....Ziebell to DEF for DPP with Sheezel

Annoyed that I'm a few $$s off Kelly/Anderson.

Could grab a Redman/Rioli & Green/Serong and fade a daicos?
Daicos as a high % ownership is a must now ....if he goes big, he'll hurt you

Redman apparently has a big scoring discrepancy between ESS wins and losses

With RICH, I'm worried about the structure impact of a couple of key players missing .....Lynch and Nank are key structural players

Hold Day and field McVee for 2 weeks and trade McGrath to Hunt

Or trade Day for Hunt and hold McGrath with the hopes of trading Day back in in 2 weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back