Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
angry Ramsey Festering Mess.gif

Well, here we are THURS ......looking forward to tonights game, bourbon at the ready ......what, no footy !!!!

The AFL builds a viewing habit .....then ....well, at least we do have 5 x consecutive days of footy .....another huge plus (not) in choosing trade-ins / trade-outs

What a topsy turvy season .....injuries / suspensions every week .....Macrae being played on a wing ....Naicos scoffing at any thoughts of 2nd year blues .....and young giving the middle finger to owners

Hopefully we'll start to see some stabilisation from here ......Gawn, Steele back this week .....Day, Green next week

Some good matchups this week .....I'm looking for JHF to continue to make a statement, against the hapless Weagles
Who do I (VC) against HAW ? .....Laird or Dawson .....logic says Dawson on current form, however will HAW allow this train to keep on rolling ?

PORT v WCE ......good for Port player owners ....talk of Ginbey potentially playing HB
BRIS v GWS ...... we know the usual BRIS players will feast .....I need Wilmot / McKenna to make a statement though ....and for that freaking GWS coach to STOP putting Jelly on a Wing .....bloody numnut!
SYD v GEEL ......Stewart comes home ....Gulden, please get back to your PS form
GCS v NORTH ..... LDU, if you can't shine this week, after last weeks dismal performance .....I may have to put out a contract on you !
Touk Touk comes in this week 🎉

MELB v RICH ..... Piggy the obvious (C) .....Melb will be on a mission, a mission of redemption .....another week of Grundy against who ?
ESS v COLL .....What a game this will be ....can Naicos be stopped ?

So, as my season progress's ....that term being a gross exaggeration .....I look forward to attempting to get some respectability .....it's a matter of honour

giphy.gif

Have a great round everyone !

Last edited:

No Thursday night game. No players tonight. Underwhelming start!

I’m the reverse - normally my round is already cactus by this stage - I’m off to a flyer !!

I can only loop one of the following

Either
Wilmot (first) vs Cowan
or
Roberts (first) vs Hollands

Whichever I choose to loop, I'll have to back in the other with a straight choice.
Feel like Wilmot is a safer bet to be better than Cowan, whilst Roberts vs Hollands might be good to experiment with ?
Agree with your line of thinking. Cowan has shown no indication of getting over 40

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back