Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 7 Trades - the every rookie out edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roberts and Chesser both awkwardly priced and not playing anytime soon.
Would be throwing away a week by getting rid of either of them, as you aren't even going to be making much coin in a double downgrade scenario.

Either way, trades are likely to going to involve getting in Cincotta (depending how he goes today) and then either see if I can do another mini upgrade (if Chayce Jones plays well, could jump on that) or double downgrade (plenty of rookies that have pretty much peaked now between Cowan, Wilmot, Hollands, Ginbey and Chandler)

Too many sideways trades fixing up holes whilst also not having clear trade targets in the midfield due to no one, that isn’t named Oliver, standing out. My team doesn’t look a whole lot different to 3 weeks ago which is depressing

Even though LDU and Gulden are doing my head in there are bigger priorities in terms of upgrades

After umming and ahhing about it for three weeks, probably high time I finally get Macpherson in as a DEF upgrade.

As for my second trade gotta wait until lockout lifted to dechipher what to do

Looks the perfect week for Grundy to English with Green and Day coming back shouldn't fall too far behind others upgrading elsewhere

Mackenzie and Wilmot starting to leak so both need to go, but one down to Mitchell to help fund the above (140k itb currently)

Grundy > English
Wilmot > Day

I don't really care what Grundy scores tomorrow tbh. He might do well vs Samson if Gawn is eased back into it but **** me I just need English's 120 every week. The weeks that Grundy spud like last week, it's just 40 pts lost.

The ruck circus starting with Xerri -> Witts -> Grundy has been a pain. Should have just paid up for English after Witts

Grundy > English
Wilmot > Day

I don't really care what Grundy scores tomorrow tbh. He might do well vs Samson if Gawn is eased back into it but **** me I just need English's 120 every week. The weeks that Grundy spud like last week, it's just 40 pts lost.

The ruck circus starting with Xerri -> Witts -> Grundy has been a pain. Should have just paid up for English after Witts

I would've and had the cash but only found out after English had started playing and was locked. Been paying for it since

I would've and had the cash but only found out after English had started playing and was locked. Been paying for it since
Same...I knew before English played but I couldn't figure out how to edit trades in time. It worked out so well that I had cash that week to go straight to English....instead I lose points and a trade. Doesn't help that Gawn came back so soon, if I had one more week of Grundy solo vs Samson I would have been able to stomach it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

360_F_76859499_5xdaCW1AydgilEQwEacvgdWWiwyEj3Ae.jpg

That's right. Everything must go!

Touk Miller. Gone. Luke Davies-Uniacke. Gotta go. Errol Gulden. Make an offer. Cameron Mackenzie, Kade Chandler, Lachie Cowan, Darcy Wilmot. You won't see better prices.

And for a limited time only, buy one player and get a free Bodhi Uwland, Campbell Chesser or Max Heath*. That's right. FREE!

*available while stocks last. Limit of one free player per purchase

360_F_76859499_5xdaCW1AydgilEQwEacvgdWWiwyEj3Ae.jpg

That's right. Everything must go!

Touk Miller. Gone. Luke Davies-Uniacke. Gotta go. Errol Gulden. Make an offer. Cameron Mackenzie, Kade Chandler, Lachie Cowan, Darcy Wilmot. You won't see better prices.

And for a limited time only, buy one player and get a free Bodhi Uwland, Campbell Chesser or Max Heath*. That's right. FREE!

*available while stocks last. Limit of one free player per purchase
We need The Crazy Warehouse Guy from The Chaser’s War on Everything.

WILMOT, GULDEN, MACKENZIE, LDU, COWAN, MILLER, ALL THESE PLAYERS WILL BE WALKING OUT THE DOOR!

FIVE DOLLARS! THIS PRICE IS NEVER TO BE REPEATED! IT’S ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!

We need The Crazy Warehouse Guy from The Chaser’s War on Everything.

WILMOT, GULDEN, MACKENZIE, LDU, COWAN, MILLER, ALL THESE PLAYERS WILL BE WALKING OUT THE DOOR!

FIVE DOLLARS! THIS PRICE IS NEVER TO BE REPEATED!
I'll have to ask The Traders who I can get for $30

chayce jones (lol)>seamus mitchell

wilmot>laird

He was back out on the ground breifly but didn't really go near it. Will be hoping its not an medial strain because that would be weeks.

Will be keeping an eye if Himmelberg is swung back to Defence with the long term injuries to Taylor and Kennedy, becuase he could be a dirt cheap trade in. Will be under 500k too and could be a play at F6. Won’t get him in this week but need to see if that role returns.

Last edited:
Early thoughts are
Wilmot -> Cincotta
Stocker -> Stewart or preferably a similar priced midfielder to make my midfield less s**t

Day back on field. Thank God
Chayce gets one more crack at D6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back