Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Callaghan buys himself another week with that score, cash gen has kicked off again too.

Ginbey has to go, will probably be a defensive upgrade this week

Cumming to Fiorini (via Cincotta)
+
Pou to Sicily or someone.
Or
Maybe forced trade of Ziebell to Conoglio

Rory Atkins might have the lowest breakeven after this round lol

Not sold on fiorini. Played witches hats, inflated scores and 3 cbas. On field rooks are pedlar, Cincotta and Ashcroft. Would double down my bench but there's not many rookies. Thinking red dot down, setterfield to a cogs/top 8 mid?

I've been pretty steadfast in getting rookies off th3 field before doing anything else but seriously looking at getting setters and ridley to guys who are cheap as and value for the back end of the season/byes... young/Rowell I'm looking at you

Gotta get a better option than JVR at F6.

So, Davey - someone I've never heard of.

JVR - up to someone I have heard of... Who might even be playing !!
Yeh I got the jvr problem too.. can't believe he couldn't get a 50 in a 100pt win . Look after your cult hero boys

To those worried about Fiorini,

For mine he's still a ball magnet, low BE and will score higher than JVR on field. Priced in the 60's and a previous genuine premo - easy decision for mine to get a rook off field.

Setterfield > Stewart
Davey Jnr. > Fiorini

Two players for the byes, culls a dead rook and allows me to get JVR off field and Stewart in the backline.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK... barring any injuries or other forced trades, Ridley is gone. The other out will be one of Cowan, Long, Davey or F Greene, depending on who actually gets a game, and which premo I can get to replace Ridley. Hoping to get to Dawson, but if not, could take a punt on Newman or MacPherson and bank some coin.

Darcy MacPherson is one I am thinking about. Averaging over 90 and he has fwd status which is the selling point for me. Looks to be more of a consistent seagull than Weller.

To those worried about Fiorini,

For mine he's still a ball magnet, low BE and will score higher than JVR on field. Priced in the 60's and a previous genuine premo - easy decision for mine to get a rook off field.

Setterfield > Stewart
Davey Jnr. > Fiorini

Two players for the byes, culls a dead rook and allows me to get JVR off field and Stewart in the backline.
Looks good..I may copy haha

Is brayshaw/Laird to risky to trade in with playing sore/injured? Underpriced considering there both top 4 imo. Laird back in form even with a bung calf.

Because he's played 1 good game with 13 marks against a terrible team. I didn't watch the game, but you can only assume those 13 marks were cheap mark/kicks. Same with Rory Atkins. Scored a 100+. Surely he's not an option either.
so you expected 20 marks against a terrible team? makes no sense. 13 marks were cheap which is exactly what you want aka Tom Stewart, Daicos, Jake Lloyd. like u want contested marks?

yeah I reckon Atkins is also an option. We've got guys getting 20's, 30's and 40s in our team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back