Injury 2023 Injury report

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty short, and Adams the only real one for this week

"Will Kelly is back to running and weights following surgery to his wrist, as he preps himself for training programs across the off-season and 2024 pre-season".

Does this hint he gets a new deal?

Well why talk about 2024 if he's off our books?
Jarrod Wade has absolutely nothing to do with list management. His responsibility is to rehabilitate Will Kelly's injury while he is still a Collingwood player. If you actually watch the clip he says "whatever his pre-season may look like" or something to that effect. You're jumping at shadows KS.

Jarrod Wade has absolutely nothing to do with list management. His responsibility is to rehabilitate Will Kelly's injury while he is still a Collingwood player. If you actually watch the clip he says "whatever his pre-season may look like" or something to that effect. You're jumping at shadows KS.
I rarely watch the clips but read the articles. Jarrod Wade might not have list management oversight but Graham Wright would probably let him know if a player was going to be delisted or remain to inform his training plan.

I rarely watch the clips but read the articles. Jarrod Wade might not have list management oversight but Graham Wright would probably let him know if a player was going to be delisted or remain to inform his training plan.
No he wouldn't.

Wade would be talking about him as an injured player & what comes next in his rehab. It's that simple. He'd be treating them all as if they were remaining as Pies players. It's not up to Wade to be divulging or side stepping any list management decisions, even if he was aware. I would highly doubt he was aware, because it's not relevant to his position anyway.

Wade has a duty of care to Kelly. He would be derelict in his duty if he changed his approach to rehabbing Kelly just based on not being a player next year. He's a contracted player at October, he's getting paid by the club and is entitled to the best possible care until then.

Wade has a duty of care to Kelly. He would be derelict in his duty if he changed his approach to rehabbing Kelly just based on not being a player next year. He's a contracted player at October, he's getting paid by the club and is entitled to the best possible care until then.
Exactly. They’re not going to stop providing medical care to a player (and the son of this boss too lol) just cos he’s not likely be be employed by the club next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back