List Mgmt. 2023 List Management and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

YES FFS almost every game everywhere (not perth)
Kevin Hart Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry in Melbourne last night in his moon boot. Lets just say the body language and how he was acting in relation to the rest of the group and them to him was odd. ps Grundy wasnt even there so he is already out the door.
So to be clear, is it this encounter you’re basing your intel on or is there more?

So to be clear, is it this encounter you’re basing your intel on or is there more?

This reminds me of choose your own adventure books as a child.

It has a religious element.
I think you should quit while you're behind 😊
Youve confused yourself with your own lack of knowledge about anything related to the club.

Been to a match lately? ever held a membership? chatted to some players recently?

what exactly is your contribution to this board other than your picture of a weasel?

Youve confused yourself with your own lack of knowledge about anything related to the club.

Been to a match lately? ever held a membership? chatted to some players recently?

what exactly is your contribution to this board other than your picture of a weasel?

This doesn't have anything to do with what you are claiming 😊

It's a pug which is a dog breed but carry on 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Some language I am not repeating that I heard. It was NOT normal and I would be shocked if he was at melbourne next year.
So… you overheard, in the street, someone saying Petty was not going to be at melbourne next year?..

did they also say he was crows bound?.. or just “not at melbourne”?

and what does ”how many live crows games do you attend” have to do woth any of this?

So… you overheard, in the street, someone saying Petty was not going to be at melbourne next year?..

did they also say he was crows bound?.. or just “not at melbourne”?

and what does ”how many live crows games do you attend” have to do woth any of this?

We are on a new adventure now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Some language I am not repeating that I heard. It was NOT normal and I would be shocked if he was at melbourne next year.
And why cant you repeat the language you heard?

was there a lot of swear words?

was it offensive?

was it in a different language to english?

what does this even mean?..

why cant you repeat exactly what was said and simply leave the identities of those involved out of it?

And why cant you repeat the language you heard?

was there a lot of swear words?

was it offensive?

was it in a different language to english?

what does this even mean?..

why cant you repeat exactly what was said and simply leave the identities of those involved out of it?

Stop speaking sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back