Game Day 2023 Round 08 Collingwood v Bloods Sunday 3:20 pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand people booing because of an incident in a game (eg I was at the SCG the day that Lockett ironed out Caven).

But otherwise I find booing to be unnecessary and a good indication of the juvenile mentality of those doing it.
Nice try. Lucky mods deleted your other post about grand finals. Can’t believe carlton fans of all people would peddle that rubbish - how’s year 25 of the 50 year rebuild going ?

Booing Francis? So not only racist but also hate redheads? Shame on you 😝
Booing Francis may well have been the swans supporters

The issue is that he was a great supplement to jack Hannebery and Kennedy - the big issue is that we really haven’t had anyone else such as mils or heeney become the dominant mid thst we drafted
I think Mills will get there. He can still put on more muscle mass and benefit from more experience. A shame that a Heeney wasn’t the mid we thought he would be.

Nice try. Lucky mods deleted your other post about grand finals. Can’t believe carlton fans of all people would peddle that rubbish - how’s year 25 of the 50 year rebuild going ?
I'm a 30 year Swans member. This year in fact. My first year of membership was 1994, the year that Lockett ironed out Caven - as I said, I was there that day. You are making an almighty judgment about someone you don't know based on one tongue in cheek post.

I'm a 30 year Swans member. This year in fact. My first year of membership was 1994, the year that Lockett ironed out Caven - as I said, I was there that day. You are making an almighty judgment about someone you don't know based on one tongue in cheek post.
ive always liked his posts. The swans are comfortably his second team and he has great insights

I can understand people booing because of an incident in a game (eg I was at the SCG the day that Lockett ironed out Caven).

But otherwise I find booing to be unnecessary and a good indication of the juvenile mentality of those doing it.

as an aside I rather enjoy booing the umpires but I’m not sure that this doesn’t make the point you were trying to make about juvenile reactions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know sherb personally and he is a genuinely good guy with a passion for local footy with years of contribution with a soft spot for the Swans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back