Game Day 2023 Round 08 Collingwood v Bloods Sunday 3:20 pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racism ? Oh ! He called out a 13 yr old girl ! Your s**t stained club was the major factor in Goodes getting booed out of the game. Get back to Centrelink with your mates.
Mate get a grip of yourself.

A loss hurts but seriously.
You don't know me or how I feel about indigenous players.

Collingwood has millions of supporters and absolutely a few of them are racists arseholes...
That goes for every side including Sydney.

To be fair, Collingwood have a history of booing indigenous champions of the swans which has historically been reinforced by your heirarchy.

However, you are on OUR board after a loss. So please kindly head back to your board.
I will head back, but not for the reason some of your stupider posters would like to think.
Go Pies!

Collingwood has millions of supporters and absolutely a few of them are racists arseholes...
I know it wasn’t racism.

But why on earth DID they boo Buddy?

If anyone should be booed it’s Ginnivan. His playing for frees is a blight on the game.

Edit: plus the Collingwood umps & BT.

Last edited:

Are they ? For starters I’m not from Sydney so stick your Chardonnay schtik up your arse. I am 58 yrs old football supporter who has been going to the footy for over 50 yrs right back to Lake Oval and Vic Park and collectively your supporters are very average human beings that lack a sense of decency so If you are the exception to the rule good luck to you. If you believe there was a lot riding on the game and this would be a sensitive environment tonight why ****ing come here ? Because you have no ****ing respect that’s why. It’s a shame your supporters are what they are because your club has some very great players and likeable people. Pity the imbeciles do not take a leaf out of Moore and Pendlebury’s book.

Last edited:
You boo him because he’s past his best? Real classy.
People have been booing at the footy for over a century. Suddenly it is taboo. What a joke. How about booing a player because he is a dangerous forward and you hope to put him off his game. Aaron Francis was booed when he took shots on goal. Was that a personal vendetta or is it only bad when certain players are booed? Carlton fans booed Cox whenever he lined up for a shot on goal. Essendon fans boo Ginnivan every time he touches the pill. No media outrage. Longmire thinks booing is terrible but physically targeting a young kid to put him off his game is just dandy. Joke.

People have been booing at the footy for over a century. Suddenly it is taboo. What a joke. How about booing a player because he is a dangerous forward and you hope to put him off his game. Aaron Francis was booed when he took shots on goal. Was that a personal vendetta or is it only bad when certain players are booed? Carlton fans booed Cox whenever he lined up for a shot on goal. Essendon fans boo Ginnivan every time he touches the pill. No media outrage. Longmire thinks booing is terrible but physically targeting a young kid to put him off his game is just dandy. Joke.
Booing Francis? So not only racist but also hate redheads? Shame on you 😝

People have been booing at the footy for over a century. Suddenly it is taboo. What a joke. How about booing a player because he is a dangerous forward and you hope to put him off his game. Aaron Francis was booed when he took shots on goal. Was that a personal vendetta or is it only bad when certain players are booed? Carlton fans booed Cox whenever he lined up for a shot on goal. Essendon fans boo Ginnivan every time he touches the pill. No media outrage. Longmire thinks booing is terrible but physically targeting a young kid to put him off his game is just dandy.
Another dill trying to justify why castration should be back on the agenda.

I don't care about booing in general, but sometimes it seems inappropriate. Booing Goodes was pretty disgraceful and felt like racist thuggery and bullying. Booing Franklin is almost as idiotic. He's not even a threat anymore, so why? How about showing some respect for one of the game's all time champions? Booing him is such a bogan thing to do, so it wasn't a surprise coming from you lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't care about booing in general, but sometimes it seems inappropriate. Booing Goodes was pretty disgraceful and felt like racist thuggery and bullying. Booing Franklin is almost as idiotic. He's not even a threat anymore, so why? How about showing some respect for one of the game's all time champions? Booing him is such a bogan thing to do, so it wasn't a surprise coming from you lot.
I can't believe this rubbish. Get on with the game and stop sooking. Swans fans cheered Nathan Buckley every time he played in Sydney didn't they?:rolleyes: Why should any opposition supporters cheer a star from another club? Footy would be bloody boring if the natural animosity supporters feel becomes taboo. Let's all clap any passage of play even if it costs us the game. What planet are we on? I love the fact Collingwood are hated. The day opposition fans are applauding Nicky Daicos as he drills another goal will be a very sad day for footy.

I can't believe this rubbish. Get on with the game and stop sooking. Swans fans cheered Nathan Buckley every time he played in Sydney didn't they?:rolleyes: Why should any opposition supporters cheer a star from another club? Footy would be bloody boring if the natural animosity supporters feel becomes taboo. Let's all clap any passage of play even if it costs us the game. What planet are we on? I love the fact Collingwood are hated. The day opposition fans are applauding Nicky Daicos as he drills another goal will be a very sad day for footy.

or they could just shut up ? It was pathetic today, if you want to defend that s**t then good luck to you, go do it elsewhere

Personally since Eddie gone its a lot easier to like McRae and Collingwood im sure you would be in the same agreement if our CEO was taking pot shots at your club on a regular occasion.

Been involved with football over 30 years it wasn't just booing with Goodes it was different it was systematic and it didnt stop after the incident.

If Ryan Clarke is on him he will be drilling **** all. Nicky ???? LMFAO !

Off topic here but glad to see your old mate LJ and AD stick it up Curry, Thompson and Greene. Only consolation of the day.

Yeah though hope suns or nuggets make the finals

preferably against the 76ers but then again Lakers Celtics would be interesting

I can understand people booing because of an incident in a game (eg I was at the SCG the day that Lockett ironed out Caven).

But otherwise I find booing to be unnecessary and a good indication of the juvenile mentality of those doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back