Game Day 2023 Round 08 Collingwood v Bloods Sunday 3:20 pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did a lot right, the way we took the game on was impressive.

I don’t think we are far away here, not doom and gloom at all.

We're shot mentally and fall apart when the blowtorch is applied.

We can still play some good footy but 10 minutes at a time isn't gonna cut it.

Francis shouldn't be allowed forward of the centre square for the rest of the season.

He's one of a few that can take a contested mark when it gets in there though. He's a hopeless kick for goal but certainly not the only one.

He's one of the few that can take a contested mark when it gets in there though. He's a hopeless kick for goal but certainly not the only one.
That is a growing club

Gulden had a fantastic game, and its so good to finally have even just T Mac back again, provides the defence with so much better balance and structure, thought he moved really well today too. just need to get Rampe back please..
Gulden was responsible for repeated turnovers in the third - times when people were actually free and missed

He’s a great kick but sometimes needs to move it earlier and take the easier option

But still one of our best

Thank * that is over.

wonder what dissembling Horse will come up with in this weeks presser. That will be the highlight of the day.
Horse will say that he and his s**t coaching staff keep making mistakes and we will try to correct these mistakes. By completely losing players faith in the whole coaching group!

Ted you don’t have to worry I’m not in denial. I just find it weak as piss when the same DH’s keep using it as an excuse as to reasons why we are in the spot we are. His effort today was as good as the rest but like the rest never made it count.
He tries hard but can't move.
We need at least one goal from him.

When we got it in the corridor, our forwards made a lot of space, I saw it constantly at the game, but then the mids always slowed it down and every inside 50 become a 1on1 or a pack mark.
Does show that 90% of the game is played above the shoulders, last year we played like we didnt have anything to lose post the bye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He tries hard but can't move.
We need at least one goal from him.
Cannot dispute that but what I call BS is imbeciles who could not hit the side of a barn when he does manage to work off his man with a perfect lead through sheer hard work and will. Unfortunately his penetration on kicking sees these shots from more than 30-35 a massive mountain to climb for him now as well. What I also call BS on is the same people continually trying to write a narrative for him being a major factor in our massive drop off. The same footy ignorant hypocrites who will be probably be there at his last game applauding and lauding his efforts at the club. It’s ****ing ignorant and frankly piss weak.

Last edited:
Gulden was responsible for repeated turnovers in the third - times when people were actually free and missed

He’s a great kick but sometimes needs to move it earlier and take the easier option

But still one of our best
Gulden plus Mills and a few others. Why we wait looking for to the perfect target when the fast play split the defence and created outnumberstimevand again.

I am thinking the reason we don’t run and gun most of the time is fitness related.

Ladhams just isn't good enough. Gave away a stupid 50, missed a set shot in front of goal and generally isn't great in the ruck. Can't wait for Hickey to be back

maybe , thought he was good last week though, could just be consistency yeah

He's one of a few that can take a contested mark when it gets in there though. He's a hopeless kick for goal but certainly not the only one.
True but his field kicking is equally horrific. Had Buddy in acres of space in the 4th and completely shanked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back