Trades 2023 Round 3 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post team. Ask Zevon what to do and then do opposite. 👍

I've gone the above with van Rooyen instead. Think his cash gen can't be much worse than Phillipou's plus nets me the 120k, and I know he should be in for the next 4-6 barring a catastrophe, just need him to sit on my bench ticking over. Gets Constable up to Stocker which could either be a nice stepping stone or a longer term option.

I've gone the above with van Rooyen instead. Think his cash gen can't be much worse than Phillipou's plus nets me the 120k, and I know he should be in for the next 4-6 barring a catastrophe, just need him to sit on my bench ticking over. Gets Constable up to Stocker which could either be a nice stepping stone or a longer term option.
Reckon JVR should be better than Caminiti anyway. 👍

Plus Zevon never would have thought of it

Am i crazy.... but tanner bruhn is named as centre..... and need to trade one of constable or bruhn........... does bruhn really last another week?

Am i crazy.... but tanner bruhn is named as centre..... and need to trade one of constable or bruhn........... does bruhn really last another week?

I'd say you're crazy based off what we've seen so far. Bruhn can't stay on the field for more than 60% TOG and role has been terrible

He has no more money to be made. Constable maybe comes back next week after GC lose to Geelong? Slim chance but it's possible and his BE is 2

I'd say you're crazy based off what we've seen so far. Bruhn can't stay on the field for more than 60% TOG and role has been terrible

He has no more money to be made. Constable maybe comes back next week after GC lose to Geelong? Slim chance but it's possible and his BE is 2
true true

i keep just hoping that bruhn gets a favourable role and turns it all around hahaha and convincing myself this is the week!!!

Im mrpig and i have a bruhn addiction :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im holding to get Setterfield and Ziebell and cover with Cowan, always a possibility he comes back next week but if not more money/info to upgrade next week.
I would do Uwland to Bergman
And Chesser to Caminiti

To improve $$ generation and see what happens next week with Constable. Would hate to see him back next week and see him go up 50k!

Post team. Ask Zevon what to do and then do opposite. 👍
Agreed. You should do exactly this.

^^^So does this mean you should actually do the exact opposite of this…?

neil patrick harris television GIF

Brodie has s**t in someones lunch box! wow.

Constable dropped - I'm still trading Flanders.
Have to miss Ziebell due to needing a def to cover Const.

So Brodie > Setterfield
Flanders > Bowes it is.

Brodie has s**t in someones lunch box! wow.

Constable dropped - I'm still trading Flanders.
Have to miss Ziebell due to needing a def to cover Const.

So Brodie > Setterfield
Flanders > Bowes it is.
Reading Luke Jackson's taking Brodie's mid time with Johnson (sub) coming in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back