Trades 2023 Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Wilmot has done his job. Now I just need Clarry to score under around 140 and I can get this done via Wilmot and Phillips.

Alternatively, it'll be Phillips + Ginbey/Greene.

Clarko could potentially * me with respect to the first option if Phillips gets named sub. I probably should have traded him instead of Cowan this week once Kennedy was confirmed as the Blues sub.
There's a lot of us sweating on Oliver not going low.

Nearly time to saddle up for one last death ride.

harry lloyd GIF

There's a lot of us sweating on Oliver not going low.

Nearly time to saddle up for one last death ride.

harry lloyd GIF
Easy 170 unfortunately, probably even double tons. Record could even be in danger.

:moustache:

Do we count Sheezel & Ashcroft as rookies?
If not, I’ve only got one shitty rookie on the field this week Wilmot/ Cincotta loop

False economy though, got a lot of spuds to fill the rest of the team!
Both of those would be perfect for M8-9or F/D6-7.

I’ve resigned that 22 uber premo’s is impossible.

This week I am fixing up either high BE’s or dead rookies like Roberts.
Still gonna hold Constable and Bytel in the hope they apologise for asking favours from the coaches wives and get a game.

Gotta have at least 2 weeks pre byes of no trades. Looking like Rd 10 and 11

Steele/Merret targets for Rd 8/9

Gibney, Chandler, Ashcroft and Sheezel may have hold onto for as long as possible even through bad scores.

I definitely can't trade Ashcroft and Chandler. I also don't think I can trade Wilmot, he's a warm body that I desperately need now that all of these rookies are dead.

Without trading Wilmot, I won't have enough cash to bring in who I want (around the $550k mark), so instead of settling for whoever I can afford, I might hold off on the upgrade for a week.

Not happy with Poo and Rebecca not getting their BEs.

Poo to Cin.
Reb to best I can get ..I wanna Sinclair but I'm prob a touch short.maybe mills or Tom green might also be options .

200.gif
please be nice to me .

I definitely can't trade Ashcroft and Chandler. I also don't think I can trade Wilmot, he's a warm body that I desperately need now that all of these rookies are dead.

Without trading Wilmot, I won't have enough cash to bring in who I want (around the $550k mark), so instead of settling for whoever I can afford, I might hold off on the upgrade for a week.
True need to hold a few warm bodies...

I remember years back it didnt matter what rookie you got .
Most would get to 280k to 320k..
Everyone got an upgrade.

Another one of this - we are reading from the same textbook :eek:

No trades - if possible!

Friendship Hold Hands GIF by Thelma and Louise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Wilmot still has a gettable BE I might keep him, but it's tempting to trade him to Cincotta so I can convert Jackson to Oliver

Another one of this - we are reading from the same textbook :eek:

No trades - if possible!

Friendship Hold Hands GIF by Thelma and Louise
oh I'm trading 10000000%, I just won't be able to upgrade

Chopping block: Cowan, van Rooyen, Greene, Roberts

Cincotta comes in for sure

Maybe a second rookie comes in too (Angwin passed the eye test, despite not getting much of the ball, I think he'll hold)

oh I'm trading 10000000%, I just won't be able to upgrade

Chopping block: Cowan, van Rooyen, Greene, Roberts

Cincotta comes in for sure

Maybe a second rookie comes in too (Angwin passed the eye test, despite not getting much of the ball, I think he'll hold)
Simpson?

Stengle listed as 3-5 weeks

That might be 2-4 weeks come Tuesday

For $166k, if it's only a couple of weeks, I dunno if it's worth it

Stengle listed as 3-5 weeks

That might be 2-4 weeks come Tuesday

For $166k, if it's only a couple of weeks, I dunno if it's worth it

Still Guthrie to come back in prob next week.
Bowes or Simpson prob the unlucky ones is my guess .

Then Stegs back when fit .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back