Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed he did boarded at PAC but it's a bit tenous to think he'd have a friend that he was as close to as was suggested with the Neale and McCarthy friendship was all I was pointing out.
Are Family and friends the only reason players move interstate ? .....who are Dunkley & Doedee's family in BRIS ?

Are Family and friends the only reason players move interstate ? .....who are Dunkley & Doedee's family in BRIS ?
Climate Change Laughing GIF by Australian Conservation Foundation

Dunkley's sister is in Brisbane.
It's a stretch though to suggest a player requests a move to be close to a sister .....lets face it $$$$ & opportunities are the #1,2 & 3 reasons for moves

The rest are excuses

It's a stretch though to suggest a player requests a move to be close to a sister .....lets face it $$$$ & opportunities are the #1,2 & 3 reasons for moves

The rest are excuses
not if they're tasmanian

Still running with this 1, will be pretty annoying if it happens

Doubt we've got a replacement lined up

The rest are excuses
well his partner is from Toowoomba.
Although she plays netball in Adelaide, I'd suggest it's pretty bloody easy as a Netball player, to make a move to QLD whenever you want, especially if your AFL playing partner earns 700k plus

I reckon it must have something to do with it

The interesting thing is the bulldogs appear favs for pick 4 but aren’t rumoured to be into Chol , the kangas are and are a big chance to get pick 4 too so that makes sense
Wonder if a 3 way may be in the offing we are not yet hearing of.

Chol + pick 10 - Adelaide
Pick 4 - Bulldogs
Bulldogs f1 + 3 x crows 2nd round picks (20 + mcadam compo + doedee compo) - GC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if a 3 way may be in the offing we are not yet hearing of.

Chol + pick 10 - Adelaide
Pick 4 - Bulldogs
Bulldogs f1 + 3 x crows 2nd round picks (20 + mcadam compo + doedee compo) - GC
Add in 17 to the Suns and a later pick or two to the Dogs (Croft points) and you could be onto something

Inflated? I thought his contract was only about $550k? Pretty much average for a starting player

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Signed a four year deal after winning the B&F (with five years to play) and has since put in three shit years of football. Definitely an inflated contract based on what he's shown

Signed a four year deal after winning the B&F (with five years to play) and has since put in three s**t years of football. Definitely an inflated contract based on what he's shown
Where would you rate in in pure rucks in league ?

He’d be 9th-10th ish maybe ?

Seems about bang on average 1st ruck in league if you’re only counting pure rucks

Where would you rate in in pure rucks in league ?

He’d be 9th-10th ish maybe ?

Seems about bang on average 1st ruck in league if you’re only counting pure rucks

I'd say there's about 8-9 rucks clearly better than him, and about 3 that are clearly worse. So he'd be in the 10 to 15 bracket

He should be out of contract at the end of this year, or very worst end of 2024

Elliott Himmelberg (Adelaide)

“We’d really like to (get him into the club) as a positional need… we had some really good chats with Adelaide a fair way out because this one is a little bit different because you need to be quite mindful and respectful that Elliott still has a year left on his contract before he becomes a free agent, so we’ll continually work through that.

“I know Adelaide’s got a little bit on their plate, maneuvering and doing a few things at the moment, they’d love to have some coverage in that position if he was to leave.

“We see it as an opportunity. It’d be a role and position that the club’s done really well with someone like Lachie Keeffe over a long period of time, Elliott is a similar size and plays a variety of positions, he can really add value to the group at 25 years of age.”

“We’d really like to (get him into the club) as a positional need… we had some really good chats with Adelaide a fair way out because this one is a little bit different because you need to be quite mindful and respectful that Elliott still has a year left on his contract before he becomes a free agent, so we’ll continually work through that.

“I know Adelaide’s got a little bit on their plate, maneuvering and doing a few things at the moment, they’d love to have some coverage in that position if he was to leave.

“We see it as an opportunity. It’d be a role and position that the club’s done really well with someone like Lachie Keeffe over a long period of time, Elliott is a similar size and plays a variety of positions, he can really add value to the group at 25 years of age.”
Happy to hear we have a bit on our plate/doing a few things - I haven't forgotten Ogilvie's interview on Gettable where they offered him to come back later in the year to talk about our draft picks and he mentioned 'if we have any left' or something similar.

Good chats, a fair way out. Maneuvering.
List management in the “modern” AFL. You’ve got a very good operator in Reid who knows and understands what is required 👍
If you finish the trade/draft period with a net gain or a break even, that’s all you can ask for this year (after the wins of the past two years!).

The rest are excuses
Oh, I agree. Dunkley largely wanted out of the Bulldogs due to lack of midfield time and lack of discipline from players there.

I just thought it was interesting that his sister was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back