List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im content with 2 & 18, or 3 & 15 for 1. Any thing above that is too much and we take what we've got into the draft imo.
l dont think we should be to greedy...Offer them a F4 as well.. we need to show them some of our generosity.:D

l dont think we should be to greedy...Offer them a F4 as well.. we need to show them some of our generosity.:D
We showed them our generosity by winning a dead rubber game but still being kind enough to give them an extra first for a pick we could have had just by losing the final round

Laughable offer tbf. Brady's just been taking the piss this whole period
Whats laughable about that offer? Its overs. They are getting a lot more than what we were offered for OUR pick one (Adelaide offer) and what we ended up with last trade period. Its not laughable at all. I dont know how Hungry Jacks turned that down. You’d jump at that. As then wet toast could turn that down 17/18 into a pick 11? 2 and an 11? For 1? Thats solid as

Theres a few on that list that I would entertain

Bottom line is we need to make that next step and be more competitive and thus be more attractive to the FAs next yr.... hopefully it will be clear to see what they are coming over for

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I dont think its being greedy. Its more an every man has his price scenario, and imo that should be ours. This is what we're happy to do for pick 1, anything more and we view our current hand as a better option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back