List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

And one way of doing it would be to trade pick 3 with Melbourne's 6 and 11.

And then we'd have pick 2 and 6 to give them.

Deal done...

But we end up with pick 1 and 11 15 17 and 18.

* that.

Much rather 2 and 3 15 17 18
That’s it Johnny we still have another strong offer in us. Let’s see

And one way of doing it would be to trade pick 3 with Melbourne's 6 and 11.

And then we'd have pick 2 and 6 to give them.

Deal done...

But we end up with pick 1 and 11 15 17 and 18.

* that.

Much rather 2 and 3 15 17 18
We're on the record saying we'll use 2 picks in the top 3, whether that be 2 & 3 as is or 1 & 3 (if we do a trade with West Coast). We're not trading out both 2 and 3.

For pick 1 (2021) and pick 1 (2022) we got Sheezel (pick 3) Wardlaw (pick 4) and Poortas F1.

These campaigners want pick 2/3/15/17/18 for pick 1.

SUCK MY DICK!

Tell em theyre dreamin
For reference, GWS paid 3, 12 and F2 (34) (tied to pies) for 1 and a couple of picks in the 50s in that deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The points system isn't everything but it's interesting that pick 2 and any combination of two of our late 1sts for 1 and 23 is a pick 23-27 points difference. The slide from pick 1 to 2 is pick 37 on its own.

Interestingly, the Demons 6,11, F1 and 42 is the roughly a points gain of a top 10 pick, depending on where they finish next year.

Hawks offer of pick 4 and F1 (assume pick 3-5) could be 12-20 pick points difference but looks great on paper.

I'd guess WCE want top 3 and top 6 to get McKercher and Curtin.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t want their F1 if it costs both 2 and 3. There‘s no guarantee they are bottom 2 next year. They should be, but they also have a massive home ground advantage every second week. Things will turn for them at a some stage.
Bottom 4 next year.

Walk Away Move On GIF by The Roku Channel

The points system isn't everything but it's interesting that pick 2 and any combination of two of our late 1sts for 1 and 23 is a pick 23-27 points difference. The slide from pick 1 to 2 is pick 37 on its own.

Interestingly, the Demons 6,11, F1 and 42 is the roughly a points gain of a top 10 pick, depending on where they finish next year.

Hawks offer of pick 4 and F1 (assume pick 3-5) could be 12-20 pick points difference but looks great on paper.

I'd guess WCE want top 3 and top 6 to get McKercher and Curtin.
Ive said it before. Us having 2 and 3 *s em over. They arent able to obtain a top 3 without dealing with us. Sucked in flogs

I really want to know what is this infatuation with getting Reid?
Is it because you believe he is a once in a generation talent?
You are that convinced he’s the best player in this draft by some margin that it is worth giving up 2 1st rounders to move up one spot?
I haven't been that obsessive over it but the reason I want him is because he's very likely to at least be a top 5 player from this draft and I think he'd be brilliant as a two way player off half back. Hodge-esque. A role that we're lacking in and that can transform a team. That said, I wouldn't offer much more than 2, 15 and a F2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back