AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

Then english on track for 140 and spends 10 minutes riding the pine in the second quarter. It’s like every player knows I have them

English was on 108 with 12 minutes left playing against Ned moyle and ends on 112..I took my vc off dawson 2 minutes before Friday nights game when Witts was ruled out…dawson plays like a potato and scores 131…English plays against a vfl ruck and scores 112…I now have to take his 112 and have to watch tom green score 140 against west coast.

English was on 108 with 12 minutes left playing against Ned moyle and ends on 112..I took my vc off dawson 2 minutes before Friday nights game when Witts was ruled out…dawson plays like a potato and scores 131…English plays against a vfl ruck and scores 112…I now have to take his 112 and have to watch tom green score 140 against west coast.
Please please go Green C with me. I really need a good one from him

1853 in the end, with a few frustrating scores thrown In.

Early trade thoughts are Buddrick to D’ambrosio, Newc to Serong/Crouch. Will be very tempted by a boost as this round is typically critical. I don’t have Xerri and think he is great value, would mean moving on Grundy which seems like a luxury.

Cashing up over the next few rounds, while best 18 scores might be a smart play. Lose slight ground over the coming weeks and hit round 7 hard.

Traded in Billings. Score didn't count

pepsi GIF

Young to Massimo will be 1 trade.

Jordon maybe to Serong or a Port mid. Alternatively Clark to Crouch.

Sexton the spud needs to go soon just not sure what to do with him

rd2: 1773pts (top 44%) :(
overall: 1,266th (top 17%)
trades: 39

Sheezel + D'Ambrosio + Green(c) + Dawson + Merrett + Roberts = :thumbsu:
Daicos + Marshall(vc) + Coffield + Sexton + Fyfe + Billings = :thumbsdown:
not owning Gawn + Jackson + Heeney = :cryv1:

will be missing Green, Flanders, Sexton due to byes
Reid,Z and Coffield are injured
possible trade is Reid,Z -> Hore to fix my defence... however, i'm also interested in Burgoyne... so i might wait a week
otherwise, i'm pretty happy with my squad
looks like i'll be fielding Lazzaro, ReidH, Wilson... a small lift is required !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lyons is out. Ffs useless piece of s**t.

Young to Mass doesn't let me get Lyons to Serong
Yeah, tricky situation.

I'm about $2k short of Fisher+Sexton+Lyons to Powell+Jackson+Wookie!

Looked like a sweet tasty trade upgrade too!

Sent from my SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don't understand why Lyons has been dropped. There are a number who have performed worse than him in their first two games. In fact, I thought he had been quite consistent.
Maybe he had a positive test yesterday. ;)

Don't understand why Lyons has been dropped. There are a number who have performed worse than him in their first two games. In fact, I thought he had been quite consistent.
Maybe he had a positive test yesterday. ;)
Him and Steele Sidebottom having a bbq this weekend

Sent from my SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Considered Bont, Berry & Sexton to Steele, Powell & Massimo. I actually don't mind it, keep a premium mid and strengthen forward and backs. But if Bont goes off, will struggle to get him back.

So looks like Berry to rookie (Dempsey or cheaper) and Coffield to MDA. Would really like to bring in Powell, but would have to be for Fisher. Hmmm......not sure.

I felt sick watching Grundy last week when it looks like Xerri is captaining himself in all fantasy games. His want for cheap +4 reminds me of Grundy in his Pie days. Dempsey's cash gen is too good to ignore despite the pull of Powell. Three for me. Playing one down in the backs this week and that can be a next week problem. Pink looks like a slow burn so any time I trade in him, I feel nauseous.

That's season over for Naicos starters like myself. Scraped to the ton but looked horrible. Tag to come next week and then the bye. If you started him then you're done, too much cash lost with that huge BE

He’s had 3 x 100s in 4 games and Maginness will be dropped this week so won’t be bought back next week for 1 game. He had no right to score 100 tonight. He was terrible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back