List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

To my eyes, we are starting to see the first signs of wear and tear, of the great Gawndy. Still getting to many touches of the ball, but his hit-outs are not advantaging our players.
Instead ending up in front of opponents, more often than in the past.

Opposition rucks seem to have worked out a plan of positioning Re Maxy, causing this poor ruck-work. His stats are still high, but to our detriment, Re placement.

We need this year, to find another young ruck who can deliver some nice aerial work; and especially marking the high ball.

Mac Andrew should be looked into IMV.

Our Mids are at least one topline midfielder down, imv.

I think Liam Baker would be helpful with our connection thru the mid zone. And useful inside.

caleb Serong would be handy.
Butters another.

caleb Serong would be handy.
Butters another.

Yes, and Charlie Curnow, Bont and Chad Warner

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IF, 'legs.

We also should have taken six first-rounders if offered.
IF Collingwood offered to trade Nick Daicos for Kyah Farris White

THEN what was Tim Lamb thinking?

Given how they’ve operated in the past, I wouldn’t be surprised if Adelaide offered Petty an $800k pa contract and us a cool 2nd rounder. Cheeky bastards.
Simple; a Second Rnd'r won't cut it, and we play hard ball.
He is contracted for 2025. a 1st Rnd'r or nothin.

And we can take reimbursement.

Contract Status: RFA at the end of 2025...

On his current form, a second rounder would be a steal!

Hell, I'd even waive the pick if Adelaide agree to take Goodwin back as part of the deal!

Rumblings starting in the media that Jack Lukosius is gettable this year. Fits our needs in terms of age and position, and can't imagine he'd be an expensive trade. Do we have a crack?

He's essentially Jack Watts 2.0 - but those footskills could actually be pretty useful for us in the front half of the ground.

With the way we currently (often) move the footy I'm not sure how effective he would be, however.

He's essentially Jack Watts 2.0 - but those footskills could actually be pretty useful for us in the front half of the ground.
Unfortunately that means he's the sort of player Goodwin would hate.

Will probably end up at Collingwood or Geelong and turn into a gun.

Unfortunately that means he's the sort of player Goodwin would hate.

Will probably end up at Collingwood or Geelong and turn into a gun.
He's got the unfortunate mix of basically demanding to play as a forward (hasn't been happy about being thrown back at times, apparently), coupled with a complete lack of competitiveness.

Incredibly skilled, but can't see him turning into an out-and-out star with his mindset, tbh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back