Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

One is in contention for the Brownlow. The other is a no name kid.
David King said exactly that on First Crack tonight.
Said Jimmy Webster would have got 4 weeks, but Butters in the running for the Brownlow.

Surely Butters 2 weeks ... didn't get the ball ... hardly put a hand on it

Edit ... just found out he didn't even get cited ... wtf??

So much for the head being sacrosanct

Rules for some ... rules for others

*ing disgrace!!

it'll cut the AFL's throat for future lawsuits.

AFL: "Oh we took precautions to stamp head injuries out of the game ".
Prosecution: " Here is an action by one Dangerfield...no action...Butters....no action , slapping the occasional player hard does not constitute taking consistent precautions ".

Imagine if you randomly got fined for drink driving or speeding based on which idiot was doing the paperwork that week.

Just bump this as the tickets are still available...

If anyone is interested I have 4 x adult tickets for sale for the Saints vs Bulldogs game 18th April all seated together Level 2 Row E seats 63-66. They cost $77 each so PM me with an offer if you are interested.

Did I just read that Jake Stringer is converting to islam, or am I still asleep and this is a weird dream?

Did I just read that Jake Stringer is converting to islam, or am I still asleep and this is a weird dream?

"Exploring" according to news services, seems to stem from Jake Cleary mentioning it after the Dogs game interview.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time for me to stand up loud and proud, and declare:

I think Jack Riewoldt is totally fine as a special comments on a game call. I don't find him annoying or stupid at all.

And

I don't really have much of a problem with Kelli Underwood either. Or BT, he's like a dirty pleasure. He's a nob, but I kind of end up laughing with/at him rather than being annoyed, the way he says things.

I find Hamish, Healy and Hudson boring. Wheatley is OK on the radio. Of course, most of them are usually barracking for the other team, which is annoying. Joey I'm not a massive fan of surprisingly, but I hope he kicks on.

Can't think of a commentator that annoys me apart from Dwayne Russell, Brad Johnson, Cam Ling, those types.

Time for me to stand up loud and proud, and declare:

I think Jack Riewoldt is totally fine as a special comments on a game call. I don't find him annoying or stupid at all.

And

I don't really have much of a problem with Kelli Underwood either. Or BT, he's like a dirty pleasure. He's a nob, but I kind of end up laughing with/at him rather than being annoyed, the way he says things.

I find Hamish, Healy and Hudson boring. Wheatley is OK on the radio. Of course, most of them are usually barracking for the other team, which is annoying. Joey I'm not a massive fan of surprisingly, but I hope he kicks on.

Can't think of a commentator that annoys me apart from Dwayne Russell, Brad Johnson, Cam Ling, those types.
Jack Riewoldt seems like he will be fine unless you get stuck with him on a Richmond game. He was flat out barracking for them in the call a few weeks ago.

Jack Riewoldt seems like he will be fine unless you get stuck with him on a Richmond game. He was flat out barracking for them in the call a few weeks ago.

Or get stuck talking to him at a party. He seems like the type that would have skinned rabbits and snow-dropped old ladies undies if he wasn't a footy player. Real ginger-pube weirdo.

Or get stuck talking to him at a party. He seems like the type that would have skinned rabbits and snow-dropped old ladies undies if he wasn't a footy player. Real ginger-pube weirdo.
Don't hold back there gringo.

:):)

I was going to look up snow dropping, but on second thoughts I'll keep my browser history intact.

I was going to look up snow dropping, but on second thoughts I'll keep my browser history intact.

Its amazing that Australia had old slang dating back to the 19th century , referring to people who liked pinching womens undergarments off the clothes line.

Its amazing that Australia had old slang dating back to the 19th century , referring to people who liked pinching womens undergarments off the clothes line.

Fun fact before it was called the hills hoist it used to be called snowdroppers carousel.

Looks like Jeremy Finlayson’s apology for his apology is not going well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back