Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Our lack of father sons and watching Daicos and co run around winning Flags ****en stings, salt in the wound stuff.

Nick Riewoldt has sired a few boys but now he is living in the States they will probably be playing NFL rather than AFL.

Stopping watching the game because you don't like the umpiring is the silliest thing I've heard.

Unsurprisingly you see what you are looking for so stop looking for umpiring mistakes and enjoy the greatest game on the planet.

Its a bit like specifically looking for mistakes from Dougal Howard.

What did Simon and Garfunkel say

"Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest"

Stopping watching the game because you don't like the umpiring is the silliest thing I've heard.

Unsurprisingly you see what you are looking for so stop looking for umpiring mistakes and enjoy the greatest game on the planet.

Its a bit like specifically looking for mistakes from Dougal Howard.

What did Simon and Garfunkel say

"Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest"

It's an entertainment product. If a movie is s**t you walk out. If they don't offer entertainment there are plenty of more enjoyable options out there.

Our lack of father sons and watching Daicos and co run around winning Flags ****en stings, salt in the wound stuff.
I know everyone loves the father son rule but I just can’t understand how anyone could be in favour of a compromise like that that literally decides flags. It’s not just Collingwood either, Geelong got flags from it and the Dogs benefited in theirs. I know it’s never going to change but that doesn’t stop it from being laughable.

Maynard pinned the arms and dropped a guy on his head. Got to be a week for potential to cause injury now they have made up rules.
Just saw this, in what world is that not a suspension after what they did to Snags? The only article I can see is one saying he dived forward and its a controversial free kick.

I desperately need the Saints bubble to come back, the AFL as a whole hurts my brain.

Just saw this, in what world is that not a suspension after what they did to Snags? The only article I can see is one saying he dived forward and its a controversial free kick.

I desperately need the Saints bubble to come back, the AFL as a whole hurts my brain.

fkd by umps, fkd by the mrp and we're playing shithouse

terrible combo

Nick Riewoldt has sired a few boys but now he is living in the States they will probably be playing NFL rather than AFL.
He said he’s going to make sure that won’t happen.

Maynard pinned the arms and dropped a guy on his head. Got to be a week for potential to cause injury now they have made up rules.

All of a sudden the person being tackled will be culpable for contributing to the action thereby diminishing the penalty.

Owies was quite clearly brain damaged by the event. You just had to look at the expression on his face after to know.

Funny how all seems to be forgiven with Taylor Walker after time has passed and he kicks a few goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watch the rules change just as we get a decent f/s
Meh, they’re going to be Super Bowl-winning quarterbacks anyway.
Because….St.Kilda.

I know everyone loves the father son rule but I just can’t understand how anyone could be in favour of a compromise like that that literally decides flags. It’s not just Collingwood either, Geelong got flags from it and the Dogs benefited in theirs. I know it’s never going to change but that doesn’t stop it from being laughable.
If it has to stay it has to become more expensive

If it has to stay it has to become more expensive
I like the Father son rule its something that is unique to the competition.

I say get rid of compensation for Free Agency the true blight on the draft at the moment.
Its actually in you interest at the moment to lose your best 22 players so you can reload get rid of that and teams will do more to keep there players

I like the Father son rule its something that is unique to the competition.

I say get rid of compensation for Free Agency the true blight on the draft at the moment.
Its actually in you interest at the moment to lose your best 22 players so you can reload get rid of that and teams will do more to keep there players

I think we should limit both as well. Maybe make not that you can take one per season. Stop academy bids using scraps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back