Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

"B.Hardwick: Hawks have offered a deal but signature is a while off."

Nothing on Nash.

Just give Dimma what he needs to sign now. He's been one of our most consistent ever since he made the senior side, and is one of the best in the league at his position. Can not afford to have other clubs in his manager's ear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing some whispers from a reliable source this morning that Blake Hardwick is looking more likely than not to be leaving us at the end of the year. He's chasing cash and it really depends if we want to stump up or not.

Hearing some whispers from a reliable source this morning that Blake Hardwick is looking more likely than not to be leaving us at the end of the year. He's chasing cash and it really depends if we want to stump up or not.

Pay Me GIF

Could work out if he can get a tier 1 compo offer from someone. No idea who'd offer that much for him but we could easily match anything less than that if we really want to keep him.

Could work out if he can get a tier 1 compo offer from someone. No idea who'd offer that much for him but we could easily match anything less than that if we really want to keep him.
Secret herbs and spices would deny us tier 1 (definitely no compo if we get battle)

Weren't we supposed to have some huge war chest this summer, enough for two A graders?

Would've thought money would be the least of our problems, who are we paying?

I have heard Sam talk up Hardwick multiple times whenever he has had a chance.

If some other team wants to come in and pay him 800 a year would that unlock band 1 compo for us?

Last edited:
hahaha

He will get his cash at Hawthorn. Money is the one thing we have in spades. We won’t lose any wanted players over money while offering ridiculous coin to others like McKay last year

Blake Hardwick should be the last man we let leave. He has been the heart and soul of the team and an ever-consistent presence during a time in which very few others have been. I'd like to think I'm fiscally shrewd, but Hardwick should be rewarded for his loyalty and commitment to the guernsey. If there's someone I want taking a mark in our defensive 50 to win the game for us, it's Hardwick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back